wardrobe

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

wardrobe

Postby melje » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:27 am

Hey everyone!!!

I was just changing my look and I was searching for something (flat shoes) but I didn't find it.
Well after a time searching I found them :)

But wouldn't it be easier if you could categorize your clothes yourself?

-Maybe by style.
-Maybe by look.
-All flat shoes together, all high heels together, boots together,...
-All tops together, T-shirts, bustiers, trousers, long sleeves,...

And maybe a search?
In the wardrobe and it would be easy if you got it in the shops too. Then you wouldn't have to search after that one piece.

Hope you will think about it.:)
Love you, love the game.

Bye Bye darlings!!!
xoxo
fashion fades but style is eternal
YSL

For this post the author melje thanked: 3
Annabelle Coco (Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:16 pm) • Waterlillium (Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm) • WillowWinters (Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:22 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

melje

Have thanks: 118 times

Re: wardrobe

Postby WillowWinters » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:32 pm

I absolutely love this game but like you the wardrobe section drives me insane ;) It is the only aspect of the game that I dislike. When you first start buying items in the mall you are obviously going to choose what you yourself like & would wear if you could :) Eventually to gain points you begin buying the less desirable items :o These end up at the front of the wardrobe and slowly one by one the clothing you love vanishes past the little arrow on the right and you forget about them :wacko: I was looking in there yesterday and found shoes that I had forgotten even buying :( I would like to be able to drag the items to the left that I love and let the less loved ones slowly vanish to the back of the wardrobe and I will just throw a yearly mothball in there to make sure they don't get eaten :) Apart form that everything else is okay :)

For this post the author WillowWinters thanked: 3
Annabelle Coco (Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 am) • Keyrine (Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 am) • Waterlillium (Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

WillowWinters

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:54 pm

That would make it so much easier to dress my lady. I change her outfits a lot depending on my mood for the day.

For this post the author Lady Drakharis was thanked by:
WillowWinters (Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:17 am)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 118 times

Postby Keyrine » Mon May 08, 2017 12:54 am

please please please add scrolling option to wardrobe! I can't find anything there... :blink:
Keyrine
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2191 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » Mon May 08, 2017 6:53 am

WillowWinters wrote:I absolutely love this game but like you the wardrobe section drives me insane ;) It is the only aspect of the game that I dislike. When you first start buying items in the mall you are obviously going to choose what you yourself like & would wear if you could :) Eventually to gain points you begin buying the less desirable items :o These end up at the front of the wardrobe and slowly one by one the clothing you love vanishes past the little arrow on the right and you forget about them :wacko: I was looking in there yesterday and found shoes that I had forgotten even buying :( I would like to be able to drag the items to the left that I love and let the less loved ones slowly vanish to the back of the wardrobe and I will just throw a yearly mothball in there to make sure they don't get eaten :) Apart form that everything else is okay :)

I have the same issue!

Lady: Annabelle Coco
Club: Divas
Annabelle Coco

Have thanks: 709 times

Return to Suggestions