Make shopping easier

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Make shopping easier

Postby misskrisa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:14 am

Be able to type in "belt" and all available belts from the stores show up. It is so frustrating when you ae looking for something specific but cannot remember which store (whose names no longer make any sense at all :confused: ) you saw it in. Some have 15+ pages to go through while looking for a single item I wouldn't shop like that in any real mall or store, I would expect to be able to look at sections, earrings here, belts there, purses over there and so on. I like the theme stores, its just sometimes it would be nice to be able to look at similar things without flipping madly around. If I am waivering between two belts I would want to compare them side by side, not look at one, scroll through 10 pages in a different store to look at the second.

Thanks!

For this post the author misskrisa thanked: 6
Annabelle Coco (Sun May 29, 2016 2:42 pm) • AuroraLuna (Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:52 pm) • M.a.r.i.a. (Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:25 am) • Scotia P. (Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:52 am) • The.Queen (Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 pm) • vampirekate (Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:22 am)
Rating: 7.23%

misskrisa

Have thanks: 6 times

Re: Make shopping easier

Postby zmaya » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:10 am

That sounds like old version of lady popular. To be honest all real stores around here (for me at least) are like this, everything mixed so you spend whole day searching for that perfect shoes and end up with three scarfs, handbag and no shoes.

I really like this style of shopping, it would be more fun to visit stores in real life just by clicking like here, but than again, shopping with friends is also fun. ;)

My suggestion is to make a poll in this topic to see what kind of shopping people prefer. :)
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 275 times

Postby Soravia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 pm

It can be saved the way it is now,and when we Click on a store to show as it is now.But on top,by the "Sort by price" button to have and another one for the categories "Sort by category" and then all items in that shop to be putted in order- like first scarf,then skirts,shoes,bags,tops and so on,or in alphabetic order.

For this post the author Soravia was thanked by:
JеωеƖ (Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:25 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Soravia

Have thanks: 291 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » Sun May 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Yes these would be really nice add-ons to our shopping experience !!!

Lady: Annabelle Coco
Club: Divas
Annabelle Coco

Have thanks: 480 times

Postby Scotia P. » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:54 am

I would suggest adding specilized stores: one for gowns, other for sports, other for shoes only...
Scotia P.

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby sally » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:41 am

It will be easy, but we'll lose the fun, I agree with Zmaya.
By the way, I really liked those old shop names!(Summer Colors...etc etc) I'm so sad that they LP Team changed those.
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE
sally

Have thanks: 216 times

Postby vampirekate » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Also, it would help if the colors had names. For instance, there are many shades of blue, so labeling them royal and cobalt can look similar but then you get then you buy one thinking it is the same as something you already own and it doesn't look right.
vampirekate

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Esthera » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:59 pm

I suggested this a long while ago as well but got no response.
Esthera

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to Suggestions