Engagement Party Photos.

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Re: Engagement Party Photos.

Postby kitkatlover » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:30 pm

This is a good idea. :D I hope they do this. ;) And about the hostess who take the photos, I hope they wouldn't take long so they can also actually enjoy their own party. Like how about, the guests can take pictures if they want one. (Well, just an idea. :P )

For this post the author kitkatlover thanked: 2
Amber Sweet (Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm) • Marley Sky (Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

kitkatlover

Have thanks: 33 times

Postby Marley Sky » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:55 pm

Mistery wrote:I also like the idea but first what they need to fix is the game being so slow when party starts & when traffic is high, can u imagine if they also add this then it would be even much pain to play it while the party is on, it will take for ages to load a page & I don't have a nerves to play like that

I've never had a problem with a party being slow when it starts, but maybe I've just gotten lucky every time...As far as the game being slow during high traffic, that's a server issue, I don't think a small addition such as this one would affect that much. I'm not talking about intricate programming. Our ladies aren't interactive, they just stand there--it would be adding a little tag or cursor name, not a profile link or anything, just a form of ID. Every time a new limited-time store or game is added, the game slows down because that's massive amounts of new data added, this addition wouldn't be anything close to that. :P
-Marley Sky-
Marley Sky

Have thanks: 39 times

Postby Akkus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:56 pm

:)
Marley Sky wrote:So, I've attended a handful of parties, and love seeing all the different photos the lovely hostesses work so hard taking...Thing is, when these awesome group photos come up, we're all sitting in the chat asking "who is that beauty on the left?" or "who is the lady in the pretty red gown?" There's really no easy way of knowing who's who. I've suggested previously at parties that it would be awesome if there was a way each lady's name would appear, say, after you place the cursor on each one, or maybe just have it show in small font under each lady in the picture...anything along those lines, to be able to easily identify each one. I think this would be a small, but awesome addition to the Engagement parties! Thoughts, anyone? Thank you for your time!

:kiss: :kiss:

Great idea :)

For this post the author Akkus thanked: 2
Amber Sweet (Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:55 pm) • Marley Sky (Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:52 pm)

Akkus

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby Ezra_Seraphina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Cool idea Marley, sis!! I really love it. At parties, I too always thought it would be great if there were names given with the ladies and we could know who they were but never thought about suggesting it. But U did!! Thnx so much Marley!!

For this post the author Ezra_Seraphina was thanked by:
Marley Sky (Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Ezra_Seraphina

Have thanks: 45 times

Postby fluxbabe » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:06 pm

I've also thought about this. I attend parties often, and the pictures are always the most exciting part in my opinion. Name tags for our ladies would be fabulous !

For this post the author fluxbabe thanked: 3
Amber Sweet (Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:55 pm) • ErnestTer (Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:39 am) • Marley Sky (Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:24 pm)
Rating: 3.61%

fluxbabe

Have thanks: 47 times

Postby Paige Bailey » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 pm

Love the idea
Paige Bailey

For this post the author Paige Bailey was thanked by:
Marley Sky (Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 pm)

Paige Bailey

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby lovable3 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:56 pm

I like this idea a lot, also I would like to suggest -when ladies plan their parties, they could select the places where ladies could be automatically placed ,just by clicking on names. I'm sad I have to spend all my party making photos-adjusting sizes.

For this post the author lovable3 thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:50 am) • Marley Sky (Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm)

lovable3

Have thanks: 267 times

Postby Annabelle Coco » Sun May 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I agree, this would be awesome :)

Lady: Annabelle Coco
Club: Divas

For this post the author Annabelle Coco was thanked by:
Marley Sky (Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm)

Annabelle Coco

Have thanks: 818 times

Postby Marley Sky » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:45 am

I still think this would be a really cool and useful addition to the LP photos and ladies are still agreeing! Just wanted to throw that out there...! :kiss:
-Marley Sky-

For this post the author Marley Sky was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:50 am)

Marley Sky

Have thanks: 39 times

Previous

Return to Game Suggestions