Got really Bored of the Game

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Postby Veronica » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello,I really got bored of this game because the only thing that can make us better than others is pay for lady dollars.

The ladies who pay have so much extra money! They can buy everything for their tasks like the cassandra suit,they can do surgergies and get an apartment and win so much points a day! Whereas others have to work 8 hours for 300 lady dollars! and If you pay you get Some thousands with just 10 euro,So why do jobs exist in this game when the only thing you have to do is pay to win? I"m talking seriously,I really liked this game at first but I see that I shouldn"t have tried even to win to the podium and win the money prices I would get with less than 5 euro by paying.But this shouldn"t be the game,thats making it so much easier and so much boring,no limit to buying lady dollars=no trying to work or anything in the game....

So worried that I really liked it and now some days I have stop playing it because everything going up and down... :sad: :sad:
Veronica

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby zmaya » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Hello!

All free browser games work the same way, basic version is free but you have to pay for more options. That doesn"t mean that you have to stop playing or that this makes game less interesting. I think that it is interesting no matter how you play, if you don"t spend money it will take longer to get to some level, but it is not impossible. For me most important thing is to play, have fun and make new friends. :smile:

How long it takes to the next level isn"t that important.

Don"t quit, give it a chance, you achieved so much. Why to throw it away?

And it is not that there is nothing for you to win, new things come quite often. :biggrin:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 274 times

Postby Veronica » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 am

Actually It is just unfair,In other browser games of the same creators,there is a limit about how much money you can get by coins every day.. :sad: Here you get 90.000 lady dollars I think with 10 euro.A player which cannot pay will get 90.000 lady dollars by working on a work with 500per hour (we actually take less right now) in 7,5 DAYS WITHOUT STOPPING!! Impossible to reach the other player who paid....
Veronica

Postby Julia08 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Veronica wrote:
Actually It is just unfair,In other browser games of the same creators,there is a limit about how much money you can get by coins every day.. :sad: Here you get 90.000 lady dollars I think with 10 euro.A player which cannot pay will get 90.000 lady dollars by working on a work with 500per hour (we actually take less right now) in 7,5 DAYS WITHOUT STOPPING!! Impossible to reach the other player who paid....

I aggree with Veronica. But i"d like to make u notice that all games made by XS Softwares are made so that u have to use money in order to play... All of them. No money no chance to get somewere... Khan is just the same, Pinguin Farmer allso, Nemexia etc... I"d like the developers to take a look at othor games sponsored by BigPoint (Khan is...but it"s not having any succes because u require to much money!!!!) and see how they are a lot more intresting and don"t require all that money.
Dea

Julia08

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby zmaya » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Yes, there are same games that don"t require to spend all that money, but still there are always players that spend money and others can"t reach them.

Perhaps a limit how much lady dollars can a player buy per day would make game fair.

That how all would have more or less the same chance. And goals for levels should so much depend on money, like you have to buy a dress or something.

I didn"t play Khan wars, but penguin farmer was boring not because of the money. Nothing new was happening, everyday was the same.

For me lady popular is interested and it is fun. There are always something new :smile: and I am curious about that mystery boutique :biggrin:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby thelastunicorn » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 pm

I"ve played Khan wars. There you are allowed to buy resources only ones a day, and you don"t get that much resources (less than half a day"s resources), as you get here (more than a week"s dollars).

So, I think a limit would work fine here, too. The game will be much more fun, and ladys will continue to bye dollars without making the game so unfair.
thelastunicorn

Postby alexa » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 am

Let me tell you something:i got 2 ladies,1 in this server and 1 in the bulgarian.They are 60 days old.For the one i buy dollars, for the other i don"t.They are both 9 level right now, and the "poor" even have more complieted goals.So what"s the differese? :wink:
alexa

Postby iolanda_di » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Aleks wrote:
Let me tell you something:i got 2 ladies,1 in this server and 1 in the bulgarian.They are 60 days old.For the one i buy dollars, for the other i don"t.They are both 9 level right now, and the "poor" even have more complieted goals.So what"s the differese? :wink:

If you have two ladies, you can be banned for multiaccounting... It happened to me... Only that i had only one account and one of my coworkers played also lady popular...and we both register from the same IP... so it"s unfair to have two ladies... who can vote eachother! :wink: TAke care!
iolanda_di

Postby zmaya » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

It is not the same. You had two accounts on the same server and you were banned for multiaccounting. You can have accounts on different servers, it is not multiaccounting because servers are not connected to each other. It is like two different games.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Re: Got really Bored of the Game

Postby sally » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:38 am

Well, the FASHION ARENA is more interesting, its less expensive...;)
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE
sally

Have thanks: 202 times

Return to Suggestions