Beauty Pageant Level Restriction

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Beauty Pageant Level Restriction

Postby Harmony » 02 Oct 2020, 22:52

I don’t know about you, but as a low level player, I always lose to people who are higher level than me.

An example would be the current theme, The Deep Ocean.
I have never seen a mermaid store or event even once since I started playing and I keep losing to people dressed like mermaids.

(This is one of the pageants I lost because my opponent was dressed as a mermaid and I wasn’t...)

96B2580D-2B0C-4DC5-9C19-C9F9185DFB84.jpeg

2B461EF5-33BA-4110-8CF2-6CEB330F84D1.jpeg

I have only seen high level players as mermaids and there is no way to compete with a mermaid unless you are also a mermaid...

I don’t think it is fair to lose to high level players just because they have better stuff than me...

A level restriction would help because it would be more fair since I will be competing against players who have a similar wardrobe to me and not an amazing wardrobe I have no chance of winning against
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author Harmony was thanked by:
Aurora Dreaming (03 Oct 2020, 04:37)
Rating: 1.2%

Harmony

Have thanks: 33 times

Re: Beauty Pageant Level Restriction

Postby Undead_Elaine » 02 Oct 2020, 22:56

Harmony wrote:I don’t know about you, but as a low level player, I always lose to people who are higher level than me.

I have never seen a mermaid store or event even once since I started playing and I keep losing to people dressed like mermaids.

(This is one of the pageants I lost because my opponent was dressed as a mermaid and I wasn’t...)

I have only seen high level players as mermaids and there is no way to compete with a mermaid unless you are also a mermaid...

I don’t think it is fair to lose to high level players just because they have better stuff than me...

A level restriction would help because it would be more fair since I will be competing against players who have a similar wardrobe to me and not an amazing wardrobe I have no chance of winning against

the mermaid stuff was both a store and a box collection so anyone could of got the stuff so either you were not on the site yet or just missed the things and the beauty pageants are determined by individuals not the game so it if as fair as the person who chooses who won I mean I have done great creative thing and have still lost to people who are not even the theme so it is on a person to person basis

here is a link to see the collection from 2019
https://lparenaclubprivilege.wordpress. ... ne-sirene/
UNDEAD ELAINE
id=5521625

Club Diamond Divas
Looking for active members to join

Undead_Elaine
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 69 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Undead_Elaine » 02 Oct 2020, 23:55

Undead_Elaine wrote:
Harmony wrote:I don’t know about you, but as a low level player, I always lose to people who are higher level than me.

the mermaid stuff was both a store and a box collection so anyone could of got the stuff so either you were not on the site yet or just missed the things and the beauty pageants are determined by individuals not the game so it if as fair as the person who chooses who won I mean I have done great creative thing and have still lost to people who are not even the theme so it is on a person to person basis

here is a link to see the collection from 2019
https://lparenaclubprivilege.wordpress. ... ne-sirene/

and here is the event that the girl you show got the thing from 2018
https://lparenaclubprivilege.wordpress. ... sottacqua/
UNDEAD ELAINE
id=5521625

Club Diamond Divas
Looking for active members to join

Undead_Elaine
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 69 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 03 Oct 2020, 04:36

I agree that the pageant is very difficult for newer players with limited wardrobes, & this is very unfair as winning dollars & daily task emeralds is not easy under these circumstances. I think Lady Popular really let down new players with this update as long term players now have a ridiculously unfair advantage. Eventually dedicated new players who can afford to buy diamonds will be able to have a chance in the pageant, but in the arena long term players who have sat on low levels getting very high skills before the update will always have much higher skills for their level than newer players, & it will be impossible for new players to beat them or win enough emeralds unless LP address the issue.
Aurora Dreaming

Have thanks: 8 times

Postby MsAmberly » 12 Nov 2020, 15:36

Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to limit things within a 10 level range because of the lack of access. The pet one was particularly difficult for me as those don't seem to show up until later either. I got something related in the extra pack around a week after the theme was gone.
MsAmberly

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Gallactik » 21 Nov 2020, 15:07

we used to have that limit before...
Gallactik

Have thanks: 13 times
National Flag:
Romania

Return to Suggestions