Day 2

Townies?Mafia?Other factions?All in one?! Image

Re: Day 2

Postby Carla@Ananya » 16 Sep 2020, 08:41

Queen.Christy wrote:I was thinking nefe she just makes me uneased or Carla, some ladies seem 100% sure Sam is townie why is that?
Quiet people come forward.

Do I understand this correctly: I'm making you uneased too?

As for Sam, who said that they are 100% sure that Sam is townie? Neither townies nor neutrals can be "100%" sure about somebody. As far as I read, most of them categorised her as town or neutral because she is relatively quiet, observing things but not giving too many inputs. Staying out of sight could also be an interpretation.
You have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
Whatever it takes...
Lady Carla, Club Magic
ID:6718382
Carla@Ananya
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 566 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Thyriah » 16 Sep 2020, 08:49

Going over 14 pages from last night...

Wax Storm wrote:
Thyriah: Godfather, claimed herself

Only 50% fact (btw., I said several times that was a failed joke, a mistake and gave an explanation). I also claimed I am townie - for some strange kind of reason no one seems to notice / regard / respect the latter.

Alex, thank you, you are the first one who I see starts to understand.

Isa, also, thank you - one of the few - if not the only one - who understands my situation (when they later said you would start to sound like me)

And I admit I may have been wrong, so: Unvote: AndreeaG

Again, to you townies and friends of them: killing me hurts you. If I am out, your loss.

For this post the author Thyriah thanked: 4
Lady Alexandra (16 Sep 2020, 11:41) • nefeliethan (16 Sep 2020, 15:00) • Quvenzhane Wallis (16 Sep 2020, 09:08) • Roxxanna (16 Sep 2020, 11:49)
Rating: 4.82%

Thyriah

Have thanks: 918 times
National Flag:
Germany

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 16 Sep 2020, 09:35

votes updated, let me know if i missed something
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4460 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 16 Sep 2020, 11:10

Wax Storm wrote: Player list with what info we have so far.

Carla@Ananya - Confirmed Town, proven by Wax's night action/side effect, self claimed as well
Andreea - is either lookout, vampire, framer or vigilante (From Christy's investigation)
IcecreamSlamwich
Thyriah - Godfather, self claimed
nefeliethan - we don't have a title, but she keeps giving exact numbers on different roles
Simply Me_Shangrila
Queen.Christy - Investigator, self claimed, proven with night action
Lady Alexandra - Daytime Vigilante, self claimed, proven by killing Q (somekind - wins when everyone is dead as she stated herself)
Isabel Hartley
Wax - Dreaming JOAT, self claimed, proven with night action
AnnNoor
HarshitaSingh
samkaylasmith
mclil1
ladyana - we don't have a title, but she claims she knows who all Vigilante are

So that's the info we have so far. Now here's my thoughts on each:

Carla@Ananya - Confirmed Town, proven by Wax's night action/side effect, self claimed as well

Andreea - is either lookout, vampire, framer or vigilante (From Christy's investigation) I believe she's either a Vampire or Framer. I already stated this at page 26. Either way all 4 roles are anti town scum, neutral, scum, neutral - so all 4 are anti town no matter what.

IcecreamSlamwich - Not enough data, but she does jump in wagons. I think she skims through the conversation a lot, takes bits and pieces and jumps to a conclusion. She might be neutral or town, I didn't got scum vibes at all.

Thyriah - Godfather, self claimed, investigated and returned as "town aligned" I mean! What the hack? Was I the one that said "Thy is GodFather"? No, she did. Was I the one that after it was explained to her several time, even shared the direct mafiawiki link for the role itself, that still claimed "Investigate me, you'll see I'm INNOCENT"? No, she did. At this point if you're not Scum, you're anti-town for sure! And you did this to yourself.
Also, for those who think she's the Baker, she's not and I am freaking sure because I know who the baker is just from the EOTD! Baker's style of writing is way different than Thy's, and I agree with Ana about EOTD in Thy's case - you should all know that because you've interacted with her so many times.

nefeliethan - we don't have a title, but she keeps giving exact numbers on different roles How the hack do you know we have 4 neutrals, 1 vampire, arsonist, werewolf and 4th faction?! You also jump into wagons and accuse left and right. Now you're on someone's side, tomorrow on someone else's - if you're not Scum, what are you?! Are you an oracle?! But you contradict yourself continuously! It might be because you actually want to help Town and you keep poking players? But man! You're all over the place!

Are you the Town Mayor?

Simply Me_Shangrila - I think you're a lost lamb :wacko: Like, really lost. I don't think you have a role, you're probably vanilla town.

Queen.Christy - Investigator, self claimed, proven with night action Well, I'm gonna take your word for it. I wanna give you ideas of whom to investigate tonight but Nefe will jump on me that I'm unhelpful - Doc! Protect Christy no matter what! Only chance for Town to find Scums.

Lady Alexandra - Daytime Vigilante, self claimed, proven by killing Q (somekind - wins when everyone is dead as she stated herself) If you don't win with Town then you are anti-Town no matter what. You stated that you know the Jailer but also not know the Jailer - what is that right there, huh? Contradicting? Also, there's an EOTD warning us about you.

Isabel Hartley - I don't know man, you're barely active and kinda following wagons, kinda lil' lost lamb...

Wax - Dreaming JOAT, self claimed, proven with night action What else do you want to hear from me? I am John Snow.

AnnNoor - Are you the other cop? Cause we have a 2nd cop! The one that investigated Thy! Are you like the Sheriff?

HarshitaSingh - I think you're town, maybe a role maybe a vanilla town. You do bring goodish arguments when we all discuss something, also quite active.

samkaylasmith - I don't know about you. You're like "let me read these 40 pages before I say something", then disappear but back to answer an unimportant question, the puff again disappear...no opinion no nothing. Are you a lay low Scum or just don't care anymore?

mclil1 - Are you the other Vigilante? Are you a neutral too? You seem to judge from afar, make an opinion, state it then silence... Which makes me think you might be a night Vigilante or Serial Killer? Are you the one with one shot only?

ladyana - we don't have a title, but she claims she knows who all Vigilante are supposedly! Also she claimed she has some kind of immunity because Claudia knew she would be a target - Bull crap. Are you just trying to claim something just so Vigilante avoid you?

did i mention the jailer and i have a way to communicate? i just found something that points who to the jailer is -_- so uh, contradicting until a certain point, where she/he gave me hints and i realized who she/he was!

If you don't win with Town then you are anti-Town no matter what. - i choose my side, in the role -_- neutral because i pick sides
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
literally dead, alex; ID 5743470; MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Isabel Hartley (16 Sep 2020, 17:32)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 919 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 16 Sep 2020, 11:14

nefeliethan wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:I must say I didn't understood anything from your spoiler section of your post :D It doesn't make sense! :D

Are you, or are you not the Mayor?
Wax Storm wrote:I must say I didn't understood anything from your spoiler section of your post :D It doesn't make sense! :D

:unsure:
What if I'm the Mayor> I should claim?

Anyway I wanted to claim, not since you asked. :blink:
My heart not letting me when Ann pulls me back.
Its almost over, let's wind it up and claim, use the 4 days left to work for it,

Good morning,
I'm the ....

can you guess, (not you, Ice)

ICANGUESS!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Wax Storm (16 Sep 2020, 14:39)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 16 Sep 2020, 11:21

Wax Storm wrote:I want to point out that every single like ggiven by me to any of the posts in this Mafia means "I agree with what you're saying" or "That's a great point, thank you!".

OR: could be "i really like that gif" :afro:

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 2
ClaudiaM25 (16 Sep 2020, 11:24) • mclil1 (17 Sep 2020, 00:08)
Rating: 2.41%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 16 Sep 2020, 11:29

All the shady things Wax Storm did

:excl: disclaimer: nope, I don't want Wax dead, lynched, murdered. I just felt the need to take a look at her activity as it appeared suspicious and we need to clear some things.

1. RVS

For those who don't know RVS stands for Random Voting Stage. Basically in day 1 you vote something random just to gather more info because when people are voted/suspected they spill the beans usually... But Wax didn't explain to her fellow players and in fact just blamed it on "impatience". Why wouldn't you explain the game to others? What is to hide?

Or...Wax is just impatient and ready to curse you all!

Fine! Because I wanted to get my vote out there in case a meteorite fell on me later on and I wouldn't get a chance to vote.

Also, I don't have patience. 0, nada, zilch, no patience! I want to play, I don't want to read novels

Also she did a bad move by making Ana look suspicious in the eyes of newbies and I am not sure the shadow is fully cleared.

How a townies did? :play it nice and fair. Explain to everyone what RVS is, what you are supposed to do, why and what is going on so every one can participate and have an effective RVS
Eg: me, day 2 in double tap explaining the RVS (how it should have been explained)

2. SIDE EFFECTS

And is bad for whoever comes after me :evil: Let's just say that if they try to kill me we'll have one scum less to find out :evil:

Then why didn't you let them go after you so we would have one scum less to find out? Oh! Maybe that is not your interest but just to bluff so you protect yourself.

How a townie did? Notice that she did the exact opposite of what Carla did in Double tap mafia. Carla claimed her role but not her immunity so she would attract the scums and make them waste their kills on her.

3. NOT A TEAM PLAYER

If not highlited by RVS alone, you can see often her refusal to explain other players why she does the things she does.

Nefe go away! you're drunk! Come back tomorrow.

Fiona! You go away too!

Mind your own business, would you?!
(to Alex)

4. URGING EVERYONE TO TELL THEIR ROLES

I told you and kept telling you. A townie doesn't have any need to know roles especially know when everybody has a role (Claudia said it!). That means we basically facilitate mafia kills...

ClaudiaM25 wrote: and yes, everyone has a role of some kind....

Nefe! nefe, are you the cop?! :D if you are, we're gonna be the dream team! Muahhaha!!

Are you the other Vigilante?

Also to fiona and Carla D1. Don't reveal your roles guys when there is no benefit! :attention:

5. KILLING FIONA via reversed psychology

Wax called very early on Fiona and her role. Basically in the first 10 posts. To be sure the "guys" pick up the idea she insisted on it.

Well, in my proposal I took in account Fiona being the cop. I already called it way early on when she didn't even mention anything about it yet!

*Wink wink* - we get it! you do your thing, help town :)

To Mafia: Fiona is useless! she's not worthy your kill!

That wink wink is especially suspicious as guess what? Fiona was really killed. Talk about reversed psychology.

5. THYRIAH

Okay, so basically you can see from day 1 how Wax was very thy focused.
Look at this! Isn't this freaking funny? You already claimed Godfather! Anything else and I'll start calling you a liar. Either you are the Godfather and leaked it by mistake. Or you're a different type of Scum but Scum nevertheless! You're just gonna switch roles on us?

I call this BS! You a Scum! I'm done.

So there are 2 options

1. Either thy is Mafia and then Wax innocent/ neutral
2. Either thy is innocent and wax not so innocent /neutral

That is another reasons why I was very curious about what Thy really is...

Surprisingly enough, for someone who suspects Thy so bad, she didn't cast her vote. In fact I feel like this is a way of planting suspicions about players but not taking responsibility for your actions.

6. NOT VOTING ROX

Also isn't it weird that while fully being aware of Roxxanna role (she did like lots of posts that explained very well what was going on and liked other posts that explained the thing) she didn't vote for Rox and townies and kind of letting that opportunity pass. Another thing, saying lots but not doing sth..

7. FRAMING

This is from wiki "strategies for framer". Read it twice:
A strategy to use before the night phase starts is to say a player is suspicious, and request for a Town Investigative role to check that person. However, an experienced player may realize you could be a Framer, and might call you out on it.

Why? Because the framing only makes sense if that person is investigated. I am the experienced player & I am calling you out on it :) Maybe she is not the framer but she wanted me to be framed... (how she wanted fiona killed)

How townie did it? How someone who had best interests at heart should have done it?

AndreeaG wrote:
Okay another idea. But as there are more newbies than experienced what do you think- it is good to make a "to do" list for people with roles so they use their role wisely?

Like Doc save from this list:X, Y, Z,
Vigilante please don't kill this night
Oracle investigate the following people: A, B, C
Car owner drive :M, N, P *just an example*

[i]Giving lists instead of names
will make it harder for Mafia to kill that person & we also avoid those blessed with powers to do sth useless or stupid. Plus mafia can no longer block the night actions ^_^

Or make it harder for the framer to frame, for role blocker to role block and so on :) [[/i]

8.KILLING CHRISTY

Okay she urged to reveal the info investigations ASAP but instead of advising well Christy to post in testimonials as everyone did, Wax put her in the greatest danger. Christy is new and didn't realise. Wax however should have knew better. Now if the arsonist and mafia do as they did with fiona... We have to thank Wax for losing another good townie.

How a townie would have done it? Advise the investigator to post her results in eotd

9. WEAK ARGUMENTS

I don' think Andrea is Mafia! Because she seems pissed! She really wanted to be Mafia last time and was disappointed, she even thought about switching sides. So she must be mad cause she still didn't got in Mafia! :evil:

Is this what you call an argument for being evil? Me being pissed because of my broken laptop? :confused: also take not that following "this logic" that means Carla is mafia because she was all cheerful before the game and she wanted to switch sides too last time. :) just wtf... For someone smart these are really weak arguments

Andrea you're too quite. For a chatty player you're being suspicious..

trying to make me be suspicious 2 hours in the game based on literally nothing. But that was the point, wasn't it?

10. I BITE

This is one was explained by Carla and there is no use of reinforcing it.

Also, I just remembered, Wax said in one of her posts in d1, "Come for me, I bite :cursing: " Or something like that, including the "I bite" phrase. And the night actions prove that there is an action called "biting". Does this implicate that Wax has a "biting role?" Maybe another Vampire, or a Werewolf? :o

And then she brushed this thing of exactly like Thy... <_<

I will also address "I bite" here - it was a freaking expression that now I realize is a very dumb thing to do.

Let's say I believe you... But for someone so experienced it was odd to slip this

And now.... Drumrolls to the last thing (for now)

11. JOAT & NIGHT

As you now, Wax recently claimed being "Dreaming Jack of all trades".

Wikipedia says :
The Jack-of-all-trades, commonly abbreviated JOAT, is a role with several one-shot night abilities - typically abilities centered around investigating, protecting and killing. The Jack-of-all-trades may use whichever ability they want on a specific Night, but can use each one only once.

Note that even IF Wax would be Joat,

This role has been seen as both Town and Mafia.

So her point I am townie because I am joat doesn't exactly hold.

More than that. Look carefully at what Wax said when she described her role:

Me confirms me! I don't have an investigative role. Is like a mirror - the light bounces back to somewhere else.

I just received "you've been visited but the action bounced to whomever you want to target" - I just choose Carla.

Why to prolong longer. I think she is a modified witch in fact.

. TARGET OTHER
Force first target to use their ability on the second target

And be aware because its traditional goal is
GOAL
Survive to see the Town lose the game

There is so much more tea about this! But Ughhhh I have to go like right now.

PS

Wax no bad blood, all the respect to my fellow Aries. It is all game related

e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 9
AnnNoor (16 Sep 2020, 12:42) • Carla@Ananya (16 Sep 2020, 11:58) • fiona star (16 Sep 2020, 11:57) • Isabel Hartley (16 Sep 2020, 12:02) • ladyana (16 Sep 2020, 11:41) • mclil1 (17 Sep 2020, 00:08) • nefeliethan (16 Sep 2020, 15:11) • Simply Me_Shangrila (16 Sep 2020, 14:56) • Thyriah (16 Sep 2020, 12:13)
Rating: 10.84%

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 780 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Quvenzhane Wallis » 16 Sep 2020, 11:34

Bah! :D
Id=5470757
Quvenzhane Wallis

For this post the author Quvenzhane Wallis thanked: 2
AnnNoor (16 Sep 2020, 12:43) • samkaylasmith (16 Sep 2020, 21:39)
Rating: 2.41%

Quvenzhane Wallis
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 355 times
National Flag:
India

Postby AndreeaG » 16 Sep 2020, 11:34

There is a part 2 about last point and waaait for it. but driving lessons! Offf if I had my laptop this would have been all done 4 hours ago already :pinch: :shocked:

By the way I remember last time in Zodiac someone said I am too smart for my own good and then shot me :shocked: so.. I hope you appreciate my work and do sth about it!
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 3
AnnNoor (16 Sep 2020, 12:42) • Lady Alexandra (16 Sep 2020, 11:35) • nefeliethan (16 Sep 2020, 15:11)
Rating: 3.61%

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 780 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 16 Sep 2020, 11:37

AndreeaG wrote:There is a part 2 about last point and waaait for it. but driving lessons! Offf if I had my laptop this would have been all done 4 hours ago already :pinch: :shocked:

By the way I remember last time in Zodiac someone said I am too smart for my own good and then shot me :shocked: so.. I hope you appreciate my work and do sth about it!

I appreciate the fact that you wrote that big paragraph from your phone!!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 8
AndreeaG (16 Sep 2020, 12:48) • AnnNoor (16 Sep 2020, 12:43) • HarshitaSingh (16 Sep 2020, 15:06) • mclil1 (17 Sep 2020, 00:09) • nefeliethan (16 Sep 2020, 15:11) • Roxxanna (16 Sep 2020, 11:52) • samkaylasmith (16 Sep 2020, 21:39) • Simply Me_Shangrila (16 Sep 2020, 14:57)
Rating: 9.64%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4460 times
National Flag:
Romania

PreviousNext

Return to Chaos Mafia