Club fight doesn't start at all

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Club fight doesn't start at all

Postby doe » 27 Mar 2019, 01:37

Today when a fight between my club and another club was suppose to begin, nothing happened. The fight countdown just disappeared and no result message popped up upon refreshing the page, nor was the fight recorded in the club log. When going to another club page and clicking on the "challenge" button, the message "Your club is already attacking another club." still appears.

Multiple members, including myself, are experiencing this problem and have tried logging out of our accounts and logging back in, but still haven't gotten a club fight result message, have been able to watch the replay of it, or see it recorded in the club logs. However, sometimes when we click on the club page, the fight countdown will appear for only a split second, then disappear. Reloading flash and clearing history/cache doesn't work.

Have those of you in clubs ever come across this problem?
doe

Have thanks: 131 times

Re: Club fight doesn't start at all

Postby Wax Storm » 27 Mar 2019, 02:25

I hear about it before as well, but it all started when the wedding update was made. Only feedback can help you with this right now, because that is a bug. So report it. Not just you but all the ladies from your club or others that went through same thing.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1336 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Club fight doesn't start at all

Postby doe » 27 Mar 2019, 03:05

I logged in again and the fight results finally appeared. I asked all of my club members to report this bug through feedback so hopefully they will.
doe

Have thanks: 131 times

Return to Bug Reports - International