Having problem with Money

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Having problem with Money

Postby HunnyBunny181 » 22 Dec 2018, 02:16

Hi there, ummm... lately I’ve been participating in a lot of fashion duels but every time I lose, my opponent seems to be receiving at least two thousand dollars from me. I just lost a fashion duel with someone who beat me by one point and I lost SEVEN thousand dollars. However, every time I play against someone, the most I am able to win is between eight hundred dollars and one thousand dollars and that’s rare for me to get that amount of money! I usually get twenty two dollars or 200 hundred. One time, I beat a Lady who was at Level 17 and I only received three hundred dollars. I’m only on level 12!! I’m really confused and annoyed by what’s happening because it’s unfair that I seem to be losing a LOT of money and I am only able to gain a a fifth of that, not even then! I just want to know what can be done about it because I love this game and I don’t want to quit. Money is what helps us get the things we want to get especially if they’re expensive and if I’m losing seven thousand after getting that after 15 fashion duels, that’s not fair. Please help. I just want to get what’s owed to me so I can progress!!
HunnyBunny181

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Having problem with Money

Postby Wax Storm » 22 Dec 2018, 02:40

Well, if you had 7k on yourself, you should have spent them right away. Anyway, you should be challenging weaker ladies than you if you want to win, and even if some ladies seems a bit weaker keep in mind they might be using high bonuses that will give them an advantage. Also during a duel there's a random percentage in arena that the game give to you or opponent, or takes out from you or the opponent, usually not more than 10% of all skills extracted/added to each of you. So you need to keep in mind all those factors. By challenging higher levels than your lady, you also get xp, therefore you'll raise your level and if you don't have the skills high enough you might wake up in a level pool of let's say around 20lvl and your skills are 30 all 6 of them while the ladies around you that you can reach are in their 100's all 6 their skills.

My point is, challenge weaker people on lower level than you so you don't get xp. If you find ladies lvl17 in game but their skills are in like 10's then those accounts are abandoned so there's no money on them.

Let me know is this was helpful or not. We can chat more about it.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1336 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby HunnyBunny181 » 23 Dec 2018, 10:10

Hey Wax Storm. Thanks for the reply. I’m kind of getting the idea. And you’re right, I should’ve spent the 7k... haha... As for the bonuses you’re talking about, is that the popularity bonuses or is it something different entirely, because I’m not sure what you were talking about there. I think that’s about it, but just want to say thanks!!
HunnyBunny181

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Wax Storm » 23 Dec 2018, 17:28

HunnyBunny181 wrote:Hey Wax Storm. Thanks for the reply. I’m kind of getting the idea. And you’re right, I should’ve spent the 7k... haha... As for the bonuses you’re talking about, is that the popularity bonuses or is it something different entirely, because I’m not sure what you were talking about there. I think that’s about it, but just want to say thanks!!

Bonuses= Popularity Bonuses :)
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Czarina » 23 Dec 2018, 19:16

Wax Storm wrote:Well, if you had 7k on yourself, you should have spent them right away. Anyway, you should be challenging weaker ladies than you if you want to win, and even if some ladies seems a bit weaker keep in mind they might be using high bonuses that will give them an advantage. Also during a duel there's a random percentage in arena that the game give to you or opponent, or takes out from you or the opponent, usually not more than 10% of all skills extracted/added to each of you. So you need to keep in mind all those factors. By challenging higher levels than your lady, you also get xp, therefore you'll raise your level and if you don't have the skills high enough you might wake up in a level pool of let's say around 20lvl and your skills are 30 all 6 of them while the ladies around you that you can reach are in their 100's all 6 their skills.

My point is, challenge weaker people on lower level than you so you don't get xp. If you find ladies lvl17 in game but their skills are in like 10's then those accounts are abandoned so there's no money on them.

Let me know is this was helpful or not. We can chat more about it.

Thank you Waxie,
But I always play with weaker at least 5 times with 10 energies in a day yet I'm not able to collect even 20k per day. You know it takes me at almost 40k to increase stats but the problem is I don't get enough money. And when it comes to popularity points, how much should I increase with it. There's also a certain limit. Now when I play with equal I get 2000$ per opponent, but at the same time my lvl increases like hell...
In this case what should I do :(

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids
Czarina

Have thanks: 246 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Wax Storm » 23 Dec 2018, 22:44

Czarina:

There's no limit on increasing your skills with fashion points nor with money to practice it.

If you challenge higher levels than your level then you're gonna get xp that will also increase your level. So challenge ladies that are lower level than yours.

Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Czarina (24 Dec 2018, 09:58)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Return to Bug Reports - International