Problems With Beauty Salon

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Problems With Beauty Salon

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 01 Mar 2018, 20:28

Hello,

In this topic you can write in case of problems with using the beauty salon - changing hair style, changing makeup, using solarium, changing the appearance, changing tattoos, changing the henna, changing the piercing, changing of a special makeup.

We remind you all that before you post in the topic, you must:
- Sign out of your account;
- Delete cache and cookies
- check your Flash settings.

For the fastest and most seamless game The LadyPopular team recommends using the Mozilla Firefox or Chrome browser.

When writing your post, please do not forget to provide the necessary information, namely:
- in which mini-games the problem occurred;
- exactly what the problem is about;
- what browser did you use
- your lady name

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
971madelan (01 Mar 2018, 21:32)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3631 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Problems With Beauty Salon

Postby babycham92 » 23 May 2018, 19:32

Hi
I'm not sure if i'm the only one having this issue with the Beauty Salon, but here it goes...

Lately EVERY single New salon look (e.g. New lips, nose, eyes) look weird and out of proportion. The new lips look way off the face, and the New noses look waaaay too upwards. I've purchased the new ones with Diamonds, and i can't even use them because they look out of place. I use Safari and Chrome to play the game... and the problem appears on both browsers... :(

I feel like i have wasted my money on those new Looks at the Lady Popular Fashion Arena Beauty Salon. The worst thing is that you can't even preview the "New Looks" before purchasing. If i had known that these "New Looks" would look like that, i would not have wasted my money. :( :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

I have taken screen shots of the problem, i hope that anybody can help me out with these issues. I hope that you can see the images that i have posted.
A lot of the "New Looks" i haven't been using them for pretty much more than 1 year, in the hope that it would get fixed... but nothing has changed i don't know if the problem is with the Lady Popular Fashion Arena website.

My lady name is "Clara Bella" on Lady Popular Fashion Arena

Thanks
babycham92

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Red Queen » 24 May 2018, 08:40

Hi Clara

The idea with the new faces is to use all new features together to get the best effect. Everything is just positions right to go with the other features designed for a specific face.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4091 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby SoloSunrise » 08 Jul 2018, 10:23

Hello,
I have a problem where "new" tag on celebrity hairstyles won't disappear. It has been happening for days now.
It's not as much as of a problem as it is annoying.
Picture for the proof:

Also yes I did cleared cookies and cache and re-logged and even tried it on more than one computer, the problem stays the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SoloSunrise

Have thanks: 2 times
National Flag:
Serbia

Postby Trinity Starling » 08 Jul 2018, 21:50

Hi SoloSunrise,

I have had this issue as well. Usually the new looks in the Beauty Salon (ie. hair, facial features) that are announced by the LP staff are promotional. These features will stay in the game until another update comes around. I've found that the "New" tags don't disappear unless said features are permanent (ie. with the new ethnic look collection that came out about a month ago. Tags for permanent features go away once you exit the screen after looking at them for the first time). Since these hairstyles are temporarily available in-game, they won't loose the tags until the hairstyles themselves are no longer available.

To summarize, promotional hairstyles and features in the Beauty Salon are temporary and will not loose the New tags.

Hope this helps! :)

Best,

Trinity Starling
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Red Queen (09 Jul 2018, 09:54)
Rating: 1.2%

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 668 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby DanielaEnescu » 05 Sep 2018, 23:01

Hello, here is my problem:

https://prnt.sc/kr0fjm

It doesn't happen with all colors, but with pink. And it's not only the face. When I try to change the size of the breasts to a lower dimension, it also has blue spots. Also, if other ladies wear that pink blush on their faces, I see it blue.
Thank you!
DanielaEnescu

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 06 Sep 2018, 09:07

DanielaEnescu wrote:Hello, here is my problem:

https://prnt.sc/kr0fjm

It doesn't happen with all colors, but with pink. And it's not only the face. When I try to change the size of the breasts to a lower dimension, it also has blue spots. Also, if other ladies wear that pink blush on their faces, I see it blue.
Thank you!

Delete cookies and cache, try with another browser/device.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3631 times
National Flag:
Romania

Return to Bug Reports - International