Problem with Lady's nose

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Problem with Lady's nose

Postby JaiKali » 10 Jan 2018, 01:06

Dear people,

Greetings and hope all is well. For the past two months (and maybe more) my lady's face is disfigured - suddenly the nose moved upper on the face. While playing the duels, I see that the same issue has happened to many ladies - I wonder, has any other noticed? I have exchanged many emails with the admins on the issue, but the final answer is that nothing can be done, at least for now. It is pretty disappointing as I am playing with a disfigured lady for so long, and now I get to know that there is no solution on the issue. Very sad :(

All the best,
Jai
JaiKali

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Problem with Lady's nose

Postby Naya_Adley » 28 Jan 2018, 08:29

Oh my.. this has never happened to me fortunately. Perhaps try changing to other styles of nose and see if the problem continues. Maybe its a facial feature that you might have used (like eyes size, mouth) that is causing the nose to move out of place.
-Naya

Name in LP game: Scooby.Doo

For this post the author Naya_Adley was thanked by:
JaiKali (30 Jan 2018, 06:10)
Rating: 1.2%

Naya_Adley

Have thanks: 124 times

Postby Amethist » 28 Jan 2018, 14:58

Actually, it's true that there are problems with the noses. I asked Claudia, and she said that the LP team are working on it. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with a bot.. but I'm not so sure, since I asked her around 1-2 months ago. I signed in one day, and was (no offense) shocked that my lady suddenly looked like Shrek. I'm just joking though, but that was honestly the exact thought in my mind at that time. xD
Lady: Amethist
ID: 163062

For this post the author Amethist thanked: 3
JaiKali (30 Jan 2018, 06:10) • Naya_Adley (30 Jan 2018, 21:12) • Tiny Tina (29 Jan 2018, 09:14)
Rating: 3.61%

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 405 times

Postby JaiKali » 30 Jan 2018, 06:09

Dear Amethist and Naya,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I actually changed nothing, and as Amethist said, I logged in one day and my lady was disfigured, and has remained like this ever since. I thought of quiting the game, as I am playing like this since November, and for the time being, I changed the mouth so as to fit better the position of the nose. If you check while playing the duels, you will notice many ladies with the same issue - maybe they have ignored it. Let's hope that it will get fixed - I am very sad with this matter.

Much love and regards,
Jai

For this post the author JaiKali was thanked by:
Naya_Adley (30 Jan 2018, 21:12)
Rating: 1.2%

JaiKali

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Bug Reports - International