Facebook Issue

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Facebook Issue

Postby rakatt » 03 Dec 2017, 20:38

Since Saturday evening, I've been having problems with Facebook. I keep getting a white screen and can't log in. It's worked a couple times. But, as of now, it's been down since this morning. So, this means I can't play LP. :wub: I'm starting to miss it. Any tips on getting Facebook to work? If not, could I please start a new account on another platform?
rakatt

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Facebook Issue

Postby lilbean.bethany » 04 Dec 2017, 01:03

Try resetting your Facebook. if that does not work, create a new account. this has happened with me before, but it would not let me use my email (the one i had set before) so I just changed the net to org at the end of the email. I hope this helps
lilbean.bethany

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Facebook Issue

Postby sammybrown » 22 Jan 2018, 18:24

Follow this guide to recover facebook account - https://www.cleverfiles.com/howto/faceb ... overy.html . Once it helped me, when I changed my Facebook name to a nickname a while back and I added a lot of folks that I didn't know in real life. One day tried to log in it showed me a quiz with some of my friends' pictures and I needed to tell their names. I didn't know anyone's name and the account got locked.
So try the guide too!
sammybrown

Have thanks: 3 times

Return to Bug Reports - International