Constant refreshing needed

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Constant refreshing needed

Postby HennaBlossom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:40 am

I'm constantly having to refresh my pages....especially when I'm in "Wardrobe". And occasionally I can't sign into Lady Popular at all (it directs me to blank page that says "bad gateway" or will stay on the log in page without doing anything at all). This has been happening alot. Just thought I'd share.
HennaBlossom

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Constant refreshing needed

Postby Sara Aranel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Try to clear your browser's cookies and cache, if you haven't already. Might solve the problem. Contact in-game Feedback if that doesn't help.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1310 times

Postby HennaBlossom » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:11 am

I tried clearing cookies and cache multiple times over the last few days but I am still having ongoing issues. Thanks. I will contact in-game feedback.
HennaBlossom

Postby HennaBlossom » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 pm

I tried clearing out all of my cookies/cache daily but the issue still remains. 8 out of every 10 times I go to use "Wardrobe" it locks up and stops working. I have to keep refreshing until it works. I noticed that it started happening after my closet got fuller. I am wondering if any one else has noticed this too? Or if there is a way to delete some of my Wardrobe items to see if that helps? I'm using Google Chrome, maybe I'll try using a different browser as a test as well.
HennaBlossom

Return to Bug Reports - International