I can't log into my profile

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

I can't log into my profile

Postby Lady vale » 13 Jan 2021, 08:36

hello I can no longer log in via the app and not even via the internet. entering password and username tells me error, and the email does not exist. I feel desperate my profile is lady worth level 22, but if some girls want to add me as a friend they can't find me. I can attach the screenshot of my profile and the screenshots with the payments made for the diamonds. Please help me I invested time and money in the game :( :(
Lady vale

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: I can't log into my profile

Postby Harmony » 13 Jan 2021, 10:21

Here are my thoughts, not sure if it will help

~~~~~~

Did you stop playing for awhile?
I heard profiles are deleted when you don’t log in for awhile, not she why LP does that, especially when people pay real money

Do you have multiple email accounts?
You could just be using the wrong email to sign in

Have you tried waiting a day before attempting to log in again?
Sometimes it doesn’t log you in at the moment but will log you in the next day, don’t know why it is like that

Did you create your profile with Facebook?
You can’t log in with an email if you used Facebook to sign up, just click sign in with Facebook if this is the case
Harmony

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby Lady vale » 13 Jan 2021, 11:03

no, within every day and many times a day :( I entered via the app, and thought I had registered via email; password and username but in reality once I quit my profile by mistake it tells me email does not exist, wrong pass or name. internet same thing I don't know how to do it I'm desperate I swear who should I contact to access my profile?
Lady vale

Postby Harmony » 13 Jan 2021, 12:49

When was the last time you played?
If could be possible your account was deleted because you didn’t log in for awhile

Did you spell your username with special letters or symbols?
They way you spell your username could have something to do with it

Are you signing in on the right version?
Maybe you are signing into the wrong version of Lady Popular, each version is treated like a separate game

Do you know your Lady ID?
So you can have a friend check to see if your profile is still there and also add you as a friend if it is still there

Are you sure you didn’t sign up with Facebook?
You would not be able log in without clicking on the Facebook option if this is the case

By quit, do you mean delete?
If you deleted your profile then it is gone forever

If you are still having problems then you would probably need to use the feedback to get help
Harmony

Have thanks: 34 times

Postby Lady vale » 13 Jan 2021, 13:38

through the facebook site they told me that I am wrong the username, I thought it was the lady's name, and now I don't remember it anymore I entered a wrong email, instead of putting @free I entered @hotmail :( how do I do it to trace my username?
Lady vale

Return to Bug Reports - International