Day 2

Re: Day 2

Postby IcecreamSlamwich » 05 Aug 2020, 00:37

:attention: Question for everyone :attention:
How would you feel if you killed an important and innocent townie that had a valuable role?
Would you wish you listened?
Would you wish you had not been so ignorant?
IcecreamSlamwich
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

Have thanks: 139 times
National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Aug 2020, 00:44

Ana, I need you to answer this asap. Day 1 you suspected this trio of : IceCream, Fiona, Claudia. After the entire day1, night 2 and more than half of day 2 are you still suspecting them?

ladyana wrote:Claudia! This game is about teamwork. Without teamwork we'll have no decision. Do you want that? The more you are provoking other players against you by saying controversial things the more I'm convinced that you have the "Jester role", do you? Or you might just be Mafia, who knows?

I'll name my suspects:
1) Fiona star-- Acting diplomatic, suggestions provided are "apparently" helpful.
2)Icecreamslamwhich-- staying out of the spotlight, suspects Claudia but says it's just a hunch (people who say it's a hunch, beware of them), speaks minimally, goes with the crowd, I believe she's isn't as an amateur as she claims to be (I will provide more reasons for this suspicion with time)
3) ClaudiaM25-- trying to introduce chaos, acting 'paranoic'. But then I strongly suspect her of being "Jester". Did you people research on this role?

VOTE: Fiona Star
VOTE: Icecreamslamwhich
I'm surprised. Why are my suspects on no on else's suspect list? Well, Claudia is a universal suspect. And I will not vote her as I'm sure we'll reach more than majority if we really want to lynch her. Also, I want Claudia around because I'll die of guilt if turns out to be townie . Atleast she gets things moving which is more than what I can say for some townies.

Now, my reasons to vote out Fiona and Icecreamslamwhich:
Well, I have already mentioned them before.
But let's analyse again.
Fiona Star: Overly cautious, diplomatic , experienced (atleast one experienced player is Mafia, and I suspect her), doesn't vehemently support the townies or oppose the Mafia, all her posts are generally about "stating the obvious", my intuition tells me she's a goon.
Icecreamslamwhich: steers away from attention , supports any and every player , no strategic gameplay , hasn't responded to my post where I suspected her.
The fact that Fiona agrees with me about Icecreamslamwhich could be Fiona being "overly cautious".
Sometimes the truth laughs at your face yet you can't see it. Fiona, is this case, could be that truth

ps: Note for those that don't know: Ana was the only player who guesses in D2 of zodiac mafia all 3 mafias- red, musa, alex. I am not saying now I trust Ana just because of that, but in D1 she also proved she has a crazy good intuition. I want to hear her opinion on this one.
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
ladyana (05 Aug 2020, 08:39)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 873 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby IcecreamSlamwich » 05 Aug 2020, 00:48

Andreea, again you pushing for my kill is you pushing your kill. So please let me explain myself. And chances are I might change minds.
IcecreamSlamwich
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Aug 2020, 00:49

IcecreamSlamwich wrote:Andreea, again you pushing for my kill is you pushing your kill. So please let me explain myself. And chances are I might change minds.

For the 1028746 times I am telling you- explain yourslef.
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

Queen.Christy (05 Aug 2020, 01:42)

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby fiona star » 05 Aug 2020, 00:49

AndreaG this was written before a few days who she trust the most, so you are now suspecting me ?
ladyana wrote:I'm answering Q's question.
**Claudia: You're too impulsive to be on the Mafia side sometimes. Yet again, your reasoning may be bizzare (oftenly) but I believe you're pretty harmless (even though you suspect me like all the time -_-) LOL, you're seriously misunderstood. You try to hard to help I guess? :confused:

**AndreeaG: Yes, you defend yourself passionately, yes, people have their eyes on you from the beginning. But, I think it would be too obvious if you were Mafia. Like people could spot you in a second. Also, you're really trying to help. I wish you could help more instead of having to defend yourself all the time.

**Quvenzhane Wallis: You're the least suspicious among all. Everything you say or suggest, is reasonable. You don't jump into vote trains. You don't provide any distraction. You're an townie who stirs up constructive debates. (Just to be clear, I am not saying this because you supported me :P)
(I think I know what role you have)

**Carla@Ananya: you are super helpful. You bring in the strong points which make me reflect. You don't pretend to help, you actually help. I don't suspect you.

**AnnNoor: you're pretty confused sometime and do things that make people suspect you. But I think you're not Mafia because Mafia are probably very sneaky and tread carefully.

**FionaStar: Although I strongly suspected you in day 1(yes, I can be wrong), I think you haven't given me any reason to suspect you from then. I'm pretty convinced right now that your help is "genuine". But it would if you provided some reasons to your suspicions. Again! This is honestly not my attempt to get myself off your suspect list. In case you thought so. :)

PS:- These are my thoughts based on my observations of day 1 and day 2 (so far). These thoughts are liable to change in the next days.

Look, I'm really not the Scum here. Believe me. I couldn't have been so smart at hiding it if I were a scum. I mean this level of pretending is impossible, even for me. I am just trying to help us reach a decision. And am placing forward my own opinions every now and then.
I'll just wait for a scum to slip out and I assure you I won't miss to spot that slip. :cool:
fiona star id=4490954 MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
» ──────»✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧«────── «
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”
fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 487 times

Postby fiona star » 05 Aug 2020, 00:52

AndreeaG wrote:
IcecreamSlamwich wrote:Andreea, again you pushing for my kill is you pushing your kill. So please let me explain myself. And chances are I might change minds.

For the 1028746 times I am telling you- explain yourslef.

She is right on this one, you keep saying i will explain myself.. i am waiting for an hour here is 00:51 i have to sleep too :)

Still nothing, the faster the better or maybe worse we will see

For this post the author fiona star was thanked by:
AndreeaG (05 Aug 2020, 00:53)

fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Aug 2020, 00:52

Now I am going to sleep
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

AnnNoor (05 Aug 2020, 00:54)

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby fiona star » 05 Aug 2020, 00:55

AndreeaG wrote:Now I am going to sleep

Good night! i will probably keep waiting...
fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby IcecreamSlamwich » 05 Aug 2020, 01:20

Sorry, been gathering thoughts. I see why you would suspect me, but if there is no godfather role why don't you believe Claudia's dream? Other than the dream, what other things besides that make me suspicious?

Honestly, i would be more suspicious of the accuser than the accused. Harshita led you into falsely killing a townie, could that be her plan all along? To gain trust and then get rid of townie after townie?

Andreea is determined to kill me, for what? All she has on me, is the dream thing. In day 1 she admitted being mafia, a joke? I think not. Why would someone as smart as her, joke about something that could get her killed.

AnnNoor is so quick to dodge a bullet when Harshita is suspicious of her and I. Why me and not her? We were accused at the same time, but everyone is jumping on me. Maybe we have successfully let a mafia dodge a possible lynching and fly under the radar.

For this post the author IcecreamSlamwich was thanked by:
Queen.Christy (05 Aug 2020, 01:42)

IcecreamSlamwich
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby HarshitaSingh » 05 Aug 2020, 03:45

I really can't make out anything. Due to different time zones, decision and discussion takes place only between a few members. We don't want everyone to be online 24*7 but at least type and post something that will help in the progression of the game. Discussions will really lead to better decisions. SAY SOMETHING! PROVIDE YOUR THOUGHTS !!
LADY NAME-Jahnabi Singh
LADY ID-5879668

https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/profile.php?id=5879668
HarshitaSingh
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 338 times
National Flag:
India

PreviousNext