Zodiac Mafia Game Thread

Twelve contestants, each with their own story and motives, play a televised game of Mafia. Those eliminated must enter a virtual reality to conquer their worst fear - or die trying.

Re: Zodiac Mafia Game Thread

Postby AlexandraFisher » 22 May 2020, 22:57

fiona star wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:
fiona star wrote:I also think Claudia might be the bad guy she is trying to put more attention on some players maybe because she is bad guy and this way she feels safer, if we suspect another person she is safe

Also some players might do not write here often because if they get unfortunate horoscope they have limit of how many messages they can write here
<= Wrong! Check the game mechanics!

Then can you explain this more clear
Post Restriction - The player that receives this is assigned a post restriction by the moderator.

i guess I didn't understand it well

Yes, I thought that was what it was too.

from a girl who wants the world,
love from Alex :D

ID 5743470, MaJ3stic AnG3ls

AlexandraFisher

Have thanks: 220 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 22 May 2020, 23:01

fiona star wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:
fiona star wrote:I also think Claudia might be the bad guy she is trying to put more attention on some players maybe because she is bad guy and this way she feels safer, if we suspect another person she is safe

Also some players might do not write here often because if they get unfortunate horoscope they have limit of how many messages they can write here
<= Wrong! Check the game mechanics!

Then can you explain this more clear
Post Restriction - The player that receives this is assigned a post restriction by the moderator.

i guess I didn't understand it well

That is an Unfortunate horoscope and it means that the player who gets this won't be able to post(or something related to posting - like he can't mention the word "me" for example!) for a period of time. But why do you ask stuff that are not even in the game yet? This horoscope hasn't been used yet, else it would have been announced. Just 2 have been done so far.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1697 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby fiona star » 22 May 2020, 23:06

Wax Storm wrote:Post Restriction - The player that receives this is assigned a post restriction by the moderator.

That is an Unfortunate horoscope and it means that the player who gets this won't be able to post(or something related to posting - like he can't mention the word "me" for example!) for a period of time. But why do you ask stuff that are not even in the game yet? This horoscope hasn't been used yet, else it would have been announced. Just 2 have been done so far.

oh okay thanks.
Last edited by fiona star on 22 May 2020, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
fiona star
id 4490954
fiona star
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 236 times

Postby AlexandraFisher » 22 May 2020, 23:09

I'm not very eager to go to sleep today, going to have a LOT of messages in this thread to look at! :P

AlexandraFisher

National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 22 May 2020, 23:27

Hi everyone!

Just logged in the forum and this tread is already CRAZY. To read all the post it took me more than 1 hour of + 80% focus for just 7 hours into the game. So what I do propose it's

LET'S BE PATIENT. This phase is scheduled for a few days and let's wait for everyone to log in and analyse well the facts and horoscope. Also what I do propose: EACH PLAYER TO POST STH (lengthy, coeherent - you have the right to opinion, but an informed one {in our case a thought one at least} ABOUT ITS GUESSES, IDEAS AND SUSPICIONS. And afterall let the debate begin. Till then, we the rest, let's wait for others few hours at least..

Till then let's not just make hundreds of posts about ''You are guilty! No, you are!'', ''I am so giving up'', '' Wax, we want clues'' - its counterproductive and ...annoying. The fact that only few people posted 26 pages speaks volumes...

Townies, we only get to win if we act like a team and if we act smart. So let's clear our heads and be tidy in our judgements. My plea is for order & coherence Btw i liked the idea a lot of that docs with everyone replies till now

Now about me. I will start by saying I don't want to formulate any opinion now, because my head is a mess and not everyone got a chance to say sth. Yes, I do live in Romania, so my time zone is almost server one, but tommorow is my dad b-day so today and tommorow I`m if not busy, then not available constantly because real life.(and I hope in the future we don't need to explain our not critical activity or inactivity, find sth better to judge your mafia / townies on). And to end this humorously: I am a townie, y`all!! :rolleyes: :D

ps: another half an hour to write this. hope you didn t mind the length and size of the text ;)
Lady name Andreea
ID 5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 5
AlexandraFisher (22 May 2020, 23:31) • Carla@Ananya (23 May 2020, 09:11) • ladyana (23 May 2020, 19:49) • LadyMusa (26 May 2020, 15:20) • Wax Storm (22 May 2020, 23:29)
Rating: 6.02%

AndreeaG

Have thanks: 92 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AlexandraFisher » 23 May 2020, 00:33

AndreeaG wrote:Hi everyone!

Just logged in the forum and this tread is already CRAZY. To read all the post it took me more than 1 hour of + 80% focus for just 7 hours into the game. So what I do propose it's

LET'S BE PATIENT. This phase is scheduled for a few days and let's wait for everyone to log in and analyse well the facts and horoscope. Also what I do propose: EACH PLAYER TO POST STH (lengthy, coeherent - you have the right to opinion, but an informed one {in our case a thought one at least} ABOUT ITS GUESSES, IDEAS AND SUSPICIONS. And afterall let the debate begin. Till then, we the rest, let's wait for others few hours at least..

Till then let's not just make hundreds of posts about ''You are guilty! No, you are!'', ''I am so giving up'', '' Wax, we want clues'' - its counterproductive and ...annoying. The fact that only few people posted 26 pages speaks volumes...

Townies, we only get to win if we act like a team and if we act smart. So let's clear our heads and be tidy in our judgements. My plea is for order & coherence Btw i liked the idea a lot of that docs with everyone replies till now

Now about me. I will start by saying I don't want to formulate any opinion now, because my head is a mess and not everyone got a chance to say sth. Yes, I do live in Romania, so my time zone is almost server one, but tommorow is my dad b-day so today and tommorow I`m if not busy, then not available constantly because real life.(and I hope in the future we don't need to explain our not critical activity or inactivity, find sth better to judge your mafia / townies on). And to end this humorously: I am a townie, y`all!! :rolleyes: :D

ps: another half an hour to write this. hope you didn t mind the length and size of the text ;)

happy birthday to your dad!
yup, this whole let's not get into a civil war works just fine for me. I like your idea. idk about the lengths of each post, I like them shorter because I have the attention span of a walnut!

For this post the author AlexandraFisher was thanked by:
AndreeaG (23 May 2020, 01:27)
Rating: 1.2%

AlexandraFisher

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 23 May 2020, 04:22

I've re-read the whole thread! Man! Summary:

Nobody knows nothing!
AndreeG came and brought the thunder and now is quiet.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1697 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Anushka Sen » 23 May 2020, 06:55

Hey all,
Sorry, I'm a bit late, perhaps VERY late.
I read everything and now my head's hurting.
Took an aspirin. Can think clearer now.
Honestly, I wouldn't like to say what I am right now. N even if I did none would believe me . But for what it's worth I'm a townie, folks!
Hope I'll help other townies.
Duh. Excuse my absence please:)
Lady Name: Madison Love
Lady ID: 4575510

Anushka Sen

Have thanks: 27 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 23 May 2020, 07:47

AlexandraFisher wrote:I feel it is either Musa, Claudia, or Fiona

-claudia hasn't even said she was a townie yet, just a "town" so idk
-musa's first message was a vote off and now she's leaving for a 2-3 days
-fiona i just got a gut feeling about

Read carefully my posts, i claimed town already ;)

Where does it state about the limit of messages? :-? - but that was cleared by Wax afterall...
Agree with AndreeaG, lets wait for the rest to show up and see their thoughts so far.And happy birthday to your dad!! As for judging upon activity and inactivity, i would like townies to be more active in finding the mafia, it's in mafia's interest things not to move afterall so that they end up killing everyone!
Wax Storm wrote:I've re-read the whole thread! Man! Summary:

Nobody knows nothing!
AndreeG came and brought the thunder and now is quiet.

So we all know something? Double negation = confirmation? :D

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
AndreeaG (23 May 2020, 12:11)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3936 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ladyana » 23 May 2020, 09:35

Red Queen wrote:Sorry, you see how confused I am?
Lady Ana was talking about lynching often. Had to go back and re-read everything.

What about it, Red?

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:
ladyana

Have thanks: 197 times

PreviousNext

Return to Zodiac Mafia