Little Trics and Advices

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: Little Trics and Advices

Postby Viks » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:28 pm

FelisaRockoza wrote: :( Really? Too bad... My outfit cost less than the prize for sure.But thanks anyway :) I do think that artwork prize is really meaningful to all the newcomers like me(I've been playing Lady Popular since last Thursday) so that we gonna have a chance to join the event n be better off in the game,too :biggrin:

As the one organizing the competitions on the forum (except zmaya monitoring the special month competition), I can give you some hints on what I'm looking for when I'm choosing the winners. Clothes matter, but the main point is the idea you're presenting. So adding a few words to your post about your entry can be crucial. Also, I really don't like "overloaded" outfits. Putting too many clothes on the lady can kill a good idea :)

detarja wrote:But no, I researched the situation before I started posting entries and found nothing on the topic..

detarja wrote:Is that a new rule having to own the clothes used in competition entries? If so, that would explain some things...

Players must own the clothes they use for the competitions outfits since the beginning of the Forum Games, it has been discussed on the forum before.
detarja wrote:It doesn't help the new and upcoming players, which would benefit greatly from winning a contest, bringing them closer to the community and the game itself.

As I said - their chance is the artwork prize or the other special competitions appearing from time to time.

Anyway, this is not the right topic for this discussion. ;]
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby detarja » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 am

Viks wrote:As the one organizing the competitions on the forum (except zmaya monitoring the special month competition), I can give you some hints on what I'm looking for when I'm choosing the winners. Clothes matter, but the main point is the idea you're presenting. So adding a few words to your post about your entry can be crucial. Also, I really don't like "overloaded" outfits. Putting too many clothes on the lady can kill a good idea :)

Thank you very much for the hint!

Viks wrote:Players must own the clothes they use for the competitions outfits since the beginning of the Forum Games, it has been discussed on the forum before.

I apologize, I assure you that I was unable, not unwilling to find what I was looking for at that time..

Viks wrote:As I said - their chance is the artwork prize or the other special competitions appearing from time to time.

Anyway, this is not the right topic for this discussion. ;]

In that case I'll leave it be - thank you again for clearing that up!
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times

Postby Dufnny » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm

i have a question,well im not so good with english but..in my wardrobe i dont see all clothes that i buy,just two pices or thre :( I have a red dress and i buy new one pink but the red is not in the wardrobe aneymore...what to do? thx
Dufnny

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Arzosah » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:52 am

Dufnny when you click the dress that appears in your wardrobe, you will have the option to choose which colour you want it in, from all of the colours you have purchased.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 204 times

Postby Viks » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am

Dufnny wrote:i have a question,well im not so good with english but..in my wardrobe i dont see all clothes that i buy,just two pices or thre :( I have a red dress and i buy new one pink but the red is not in the wardrobe aneymore...what to do? thx

It's also quite possible to be a browser problem. Try to clear cookies and cache from your browser and check the Wardrobe again.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Dufnny » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm

i know for colors..but i have 4 different dresses and i se only 2 i clear caches and cookis everything..:(
Dufnny

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Arzosah » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:54 am

Are you sure they count as dresses? Some things that look like dresses are actually found in the tops or coats sections of the wardrobe.
~Lady Arzosah
Arzosah
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 204 times

Postby Viks » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 am

Dufnny, what browser you're using to play the game?
If you use Chrome - it can often cache older values to speed up game loading.
Try downloading the latest version of Mozilla Firefox - the browser which is recommended for best gaming experience and let us know if it helped.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby alinaraj » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 am

In LP classic,games cost diamonds as now adays mystery box...what about those people who can't buy diamonds :confused:
Last edited by alinaraj on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
alinaraj

Have thanks: 29 times

Postby alinaraj » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:13 am

In LP classic,we get 200 diamonds on 100 days,what about the day when we complete our 200 days???
alinaraj

Have thanks: 29 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ask a Question