Little Trics and Advices

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: Little Trics and Advices

Postby -monica- » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Vicks this trick work with Ladypopular 2.0?
-monica-

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Viks » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:40 pm

-monica- wrote:Vicks this trick work with Ladypopular 2.0?

I've just tried and unfortunately it didn't work on this version :/ Anyway you can try it, it may be a problem with my PC
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby Rayain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

It stopped working for me on the last version and unfortunately it's doesn't work on this one either.
Take my hand I give it to you now you own me all I am. You said you would never leave me I believe you, I believe.
Rayain
Valuable Poster
Valuable Poster

Have thanks: 16 times

Postby payne » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 am

if u want to show everyone ur lady every second that what she wears download opera and go to view profile and right click on ur lady and click on open image and copy the link of image and past it here and the pic will show what ur lady is wearing now or what does she looks like
Everyone Wants To Go To Heaven But No One Likes To Die
Wanna Feel 13 Again
http://forum.ladypopular.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=60470&start=10#p168392 My New outfit for contest

For this post the author payne thanked: 2
fantasygirl (Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 am) • PeeCheePink (Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

payne
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 245 times

Postby FelisaRockoza » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Viks wrote:

I've just tried and unfortunately it didn't work on this version :/ Anyway you can try it, it may be a problem with my PC

There's a good new :P I do some research n finally,I found an easy way 2 try the items in ur cart.It works better with Opera than Google Chrome.You just have 2 go to the mall.Pick the items u like.After that choose ur shopping cart.Right-click on every single item.The tip is after the item was tried on ur lady.Holding the mouse(don't release) and slowly move to x button(remove from list button) n click on that x button.That item will be removed from ur cart but still on ur body.It works with every single item in ur cart.Remember to choose all the item u need to try in one time cuz if u click on another stall (shoes,tops,skirts...) All the items on ur body will be disappear.I tried so many times n it works with me :)
@ Viks: I used this tip to join the "sleeping beauty" event.I hope i won't be disqualified because of that ^_^ Anyway,the rule didn't say that ur lady have to own the outfit to compete,right? :P I just want to be honest in case u wonder why my picture is different from other :biggrin:
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
(Rosemonde Gerard)
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river
I Love Lady Popular

FelisaRockoza

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby Viks » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:28 am

FelisaRockoza wrote:@ Viks: I used this tip to join the "sleeping beauty" event.I hope i won't be disqualified because of that ^_^ Anyway,the rule didn't say that ur lady have to own the outfit to compete,right? :P I just want to be honest in case u wonder why my picture is different from other :biggrin:

Actually you must own the clothes you use for your entries :) But there's an artwork prize as well, so you can always make a collage with clothes you don't own ^^
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby FelisaRockoza » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 am

:( Really? Too bad... My outfit cost less than the prize for sure.But thanks anyway :) I do think that artwork prize is really meaningful to all the newcomers like me(I've been playing Lady Popular since last Thursday) so that we gonna have a chance to join the event n be better off in the game,too :biggrin:
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
(Rosemonde Gerard)
Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river
I Love Lady Popular

FelisaRockoza

Have thanks: 38 times

Postby detarja » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 am

I'd have to second that motion..

Is that a new rule having to own the clothes used in competition entries? If so, that would explain some things...

And if that rule was conceived recently, may I ask why and if there could be done something to remove it again?
I understand the policies in place for mall pricing etc. (or rather, I am able to follow the probable reasoning behind them), but the forum contests always seemed to be something where creativity was key - not the in- or offgame purse.. and quite frankly, the possibility to participate (successfully) in the forum contests was something that kept me interested in the game after I hit the first few moments of not having enough money (for like a week or two)..
Also, the forum is a place where the lady's level doesn't matter - why does it have to matter in the contests again? It's the perfect opportunity for an upcoming player to earn some diamonds and some serious cash to go straight up, but if he or she is limited to basic stuff, his/her chances of winning are pretty slim, which again bolsters only the top players that - let's be honest - don't necessarily _need_ a few thousand bucks from a forum competition, but in turn take that prize away from someone else that could benefit greatly from it...

So, long text, short meaning: Please reconsider the rule to only use clothes you own for the forum competitions. It doesn't help the new and upcoming players, which would benefit greatly from winning a contest, bringing them closer to the community and the game itself. And after all, LP is on it's way to become the #1 Community Game 2011 - that should count for something, right?
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times

Postby chineze » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 am

@detarja--so i'm assuming you havent exactly owned all the clothes in your entries either? ;)
chineze
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 110 times

Postby detarja » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Which wouldn't invalidate any of the points I made, sweetie.. ;p~

But no, I researched the situation before I started posting entries and found nothing on the topic.. so yeah, the outfits are 'shopped, usually based on what I own plus the stuff that I wanted for the current theme.. but only because I'm affected doesn't mean I'm not right ;)

Plus, I really really really like the forum contests and would also participate if there weren't any prizes to have had.. they're so much fun and I love all the creativity showing.. and I would honestly find it sad if one would be limited to what meager collection of clothes is in his or her closet at that time...
Personal Note: I want to free LP from vote-begging spam once and for all. Would you like to help? Please check this topic about a new (and hopefully more fair) voting system for both LP and LP:FA and give your thoughts or likes.. Thank you!
detarja
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 142 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ask a Question