Little Trics and Advices

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Little Trics and Advices

Postby zmaya » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Hello, ladies!

There are lot of questions on how to gain level faster, save money, earn points, get boyfriend,... Over time topics get lost in the forum, no one really browse for old ones and new ones are opened with new questions.

This topic is about little tricks and advices that you picked up during the game. Post and trick or advice that you might have. Everything is useful, but don't spam (copy paste someone else advice, start discussion besides advices,...).

How to post advices? Try to make it simple and clearly. For instance, if you have advice on earning money put little title in your post named "Earning Money" and than short advice on how to.

Also, if there is not advice on some question you might have browse a forum for it. There aren't so many topics. If you find topic with similar or the same question read answer and ask there is you want to know something more. If there is no such topic open a new one.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Re: Little Trics and Advices

Postby zmaya » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 pm

First advice :)

Game and Forum Rules

Without rules it would be anarchy in the game and it probably wouldn't be fun at all to play. When you registered to the game you needed to check box "I read Game Rules and agree with them". Not many people do that and than we have a problem.

To avoid this read Game Rules here and Forum rules here. If you have any questions you can ask them in this topic.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby zmaya » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Official Game Help

You can find link for game help in your upper right corner in game. Here is the link. Here you can find game rules, list of boyfriends, apartments, jobs, costumes in game, and many more advices. Be sure to check it. :D
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby zmaya » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:09 am

Best apartment for your level

On level 15 you can already rent biggest house, but you can't afford it. On that level you can work as a nurse for 130$ for 8 hours and best boyfriend will give you 700$ per day. As you can see you will bankrupt quite fast unless you bought diamonds and than bought apartment.

So here is how you should calculate:

boyfriend money + money for 8 hours work - money spend for food and drinks in a day - apartment cost = must be above zero

Most of the time I had smallest apartment, because apartment doesn't give you so many points but drains money. Check how much points each apartment gives you and you will see that in the affordable range for lover levels you can earn that points without a problem in mini games.

Remember this, boyfriends also give points and it is much easier to earn points than money in the game. At first it doesn't seems that way, but trust me. I am on level 31 and I earn a lot. Still money is a problem and points aren't. :)

For this post the author zmaya was thanked by:
Dannipoo (Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:55 am)
Rating: 1.2%

zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby iriiri8 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm

This is not exactly a tip, its more a curiosity. When you are +37 lvl you do not have girlfriends , in the help page it says they are just friends you can meet later in the game and that's why they don't give you money, friends don't have to :)
One question i do have is: when you first create your account is says to remember the date because it will be your birthday . Does that mean that you receive something special that day?

edit: You receive prize for 100 days in game, 200 days, 300 days,... Don't worry, you don't need to remember it. It says in your profile how long you are playing. :) zmaya
iriiri8

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby RiverTam » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 am

Easier flirting

So here's a small tip for making flirting easier: as soon as you can afford it, try to buy the $500 box in the Mystery Shop at the mall. Keep trying until you get a dress. The reason is that these dresses are very expensive, almost $20,000 by themselves. With these dresses and a few accessories, you should be able to break the $20,000 outfit level which is one of the conditions for finding a boyfriend. This way, you can meet all the conditions and your chances for finding a boyfriend will go up to 50%, which will really help in the future.

For this post the author RiverTam was thanked by:
CATHYCARLEEN (Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:05 pm)

RiverTam

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby LadyCeleste » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 am

How to loose boyfriend fast:

I do a lot of jogging and fitness in one day so that my hygiene, hunger, thrust, weight and energy drops, and I also eat a lot of radish so that my happiness drops below 60, and then I go to the club wearing nothing, except the brow and bikini from the game, the white ones, and give break-up. Usually, I manage to break up with boyfriend in that same day, or the next.

How to gain boyfriend fast:

To keep the weight 57 I eat apples till I get 200 happiness and consult the therapist. This way you don't get fat and you're happiness goes max. after that I shower and sleep so I'll be fully rest and clean. And of course, I try to make my outfit 30.000$. For that, I combine lots of my clothing so it will get to that price. And voilla - you got a new boyfriend!

How to gain points fast:

To gain points, beside my pet, boyfriend and apartment gives me, I play everyday all the minigames at hard level. Also, I change my makeup, hair and tan every single day, 5 times a day. You can do it in 24 hours. for example, I ware 3 different outfit per day, so I change my hair 3 times + 2 hair extension so I get 5 times points for changing hair. But be careful, even though you want an extension, if you choose a haircut and extension at the same time, you only get points once. so, my advice, change haircut, then save, than add extension, than save again. And another thing I do is change tattoos every day, 3 times a day, that gives you 300 points. if you already have a tattoo that you like and don't want to change it, do this: remove tattoo - save - put tattoo back = 100 points - then remove again and so on till the 3rd try. you'll still have t5he tattoo and 300 points more.

I hope this helped Ladies! Good luck to all! :*

For this post the author LadyCeleste was thanked by:
OrianaBlu (Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm)

LadyCeleste

Have thanks: 230 times

Postby LadyCeleste » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm

And don't forget to dance a lot. that gives you plenty of points too :)
LadyCeleste

Have thanks: 230 times

Postby Zadnik » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Points, Points and More Points! :D

This is what I do when I'm in desperate need of points! :D
First I go to the Tattoo studio and pick all the tattoos I'm allowed to have in 1 day - one by one of course! Repeat the same procedure at the Beauty Salon. After I've reached the limit for changing make up I go to the solarium and get a tan and a 70 points with it! :D
Next I play all the mini games that bring points.
After that I check my Lady's energy - If she's not low on that I'd send her to dance like for 3-4 times - depends if I have a premium account, or lots of work to be done on computer.
If she's low on energy and I save it so I can send her to work later, I'd send her to the library! :D And as for Library, premium accounts is very useful!

May sound like a lot of LP time, but it really does not take that much if you have a premium account or much to do on your pc and take rests from it from time to time! :)

For this post the author Zadnik thanked: 2
angieb1997 (Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:20 pm) • OrianaBlu (Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

Zadnik

Have thanks: 27 times

Postby Roxxia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Zooming up levels

ok to zoom up levels fast, try NOT to spend any money (unless you need to) from levels 0-8, because at level 8 you need an eye/lip operation which costs $9000 so just save money. when you get to higher levels you get better boyfriends, here is the link to the help page with the boyfriends, change your boyfriend whenever you can for a better one.

also, make sure you have the cheapest apartment, all you need is the bathroom and bedroom, and you dont even need furniture for it! ;)

another thing, I have a pet and it doesnt do too much. it just drains money with the daily feeding and bla bla bla, dont get me wrong it is cute but a waste of 200 diamonds. so when you get the 200 diamonds for 100 days I'd say change it into dollars, you get $18000 from it, and you need a lot of money while levelling up so it'll help.
Roxxia
Game Guide
Game Guide
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 263 times

Next

Return to Ask a Question