Little Trics and Advices

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: Little Trics and Advices

Postby azuri88 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

You get diamonds only for 100days, after that you get points and money.
Lady Popular: Azuri88
Fashion Arena: Azuri
azuri88
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1565 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

When you are playing original lady popular and you are able to start challenges, (level 5) Don't go for lady fights instead go for fashion duels it may take a little longer to win the challenge but you don't have to worry about going up against someone at level 40 and when you lose against that person they send a ton of challenges that you will lose. By doing fashion duels it allows you to have a fair fight against any level you go up against, since with fashion duel it's about who is the better guesser.
Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 117 times

Postby Lady Drakharis » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:02 pm

If you are playing Fashion Arena don't have white hair or unnatural hair colours like pink blue etc.,henna tattoos, tattoos, or visible piercings or you will get a lot of people giving you a negative vote for your look. Even though the rest of your look is fine people will give you a negative vote for these things. I had white hair in an updo with a beautiful evening dress once and ended up with a negative 20 for my vote for my look. The I tried an experiment and gave my lady normal hair colour from my typical white colour I prefer to use, removed all visible piercings that I loved on her, all henna and regular tattoos that I thought expressed myself in the game and my negative rating which was at a -25 then went up to a positive number. However the opposite is true with classic Lady Popular when it comes to look of your lady and people aren't so turned off by you having pink hair with blue streaks or having henna and regular tattoos on your lady or visible piercings for her either. If you wish to experiment with your look use LP classic.

It's NOT a complaint rather an observation between the two games. When I vote for people I give them a positive vote because I feel that you are trying to express you're personal style and personality trough your lady. Other people don't see it that way and will give ladies negative votes just to give negative votes. Unlike with Classic Lady Popular where you get an achievement for negative voting or negative votes you don't get such an achievement with Arena.

Other tips with Arena join a lady's club as soon as you can. This will add points to your lady's popularity points in the different categories such as Beauty, Creativity, Loyalty, Devotion etc. Use your popularity bonuses when going up against a Supermodel in Arena too. Most of the time you want to combine the following popularity bonuses together when going up against a Supermodel. Lipstick with White Tiger (Beauty and Devotion) Star and Bone (Generosity and Devotion) Hanger and Lamp (Style and Creativity). It's been my experience most of the time these combos for popularity bonuses work against a supermodel and allows a win against her

Have fun and enjoy either or both games.

For this post the author Lady Drakharis was thanked by:
melje (Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Drakharis

Have thanks: 117 times

Postby darshita gowda » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Hey ! want to know about your votings ? please thank me and vote

first go to ur club members select ur name
darshita gowda

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby sally » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 am

Nice tips, but unfortunately, LP Classic is closed.
“And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”

♥Sally♥
happygirl in club THE WHITE HOUSE
sally

Have thanks: 216 times

Previous

Return to Ask a Question