forum and game rules

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: forum and game rules

Postby Viks » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

You're welcome, enjoy the game :)
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby Marienbard » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I am not sure where to post this, so please forgive me if this is the wrong section, since I was unable to go to 'support.ladypopular.com.'

But my sister has an account on here, and I have joined as well. Her name on here is Yaroslava, and mine is the same as my forum name. :) I hope this is ok? I'd really like to play this game, because I watched her play, and it looks very fun. We only have one computer, by the way, so we take turns, hopefully? I am not trying to break a rule, I just would like to play! :)
Marienbard

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Viks » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

It's OK, thank you for reporting it. There's no problem for you to share the same computer, I'll add notes about your accounts, so you don't get banned in future.
Have fun playing :)
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby fabricationary » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

I was wondering - are there rules on rude challenge behavior?

On several occasions, ladies with a lot more points and a higher level status than me have challenged me 10, 20, or even 50 times at once. I understand that some levels have challenge goals, but I find this very rude, and it takes several minutes to click "decline" 50 times (often this blocks existing challenges I'm waiting to complete from the challenge window). I am happy to play one challenge per day with a lady with higher stats than me, but when I keep pressing "decline" and come back a few minutes later to see ten new challenge requests from the same lady, I get really aggravated. It seems like harassment at that point. There have been a few ladies who do this, except they challenge me a few times for some ridiculous amount of lady dollars, and then also challenge me 10 more times for 0 dollars.

Do I have any recourse, besides ignoring ladies who do this? (I understand ignoring prevents them from challenging me again, but is this something I should report to moderators?)
fabricationary

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby Rayain » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:06 am

fabricationary wrote:I was wondering - are there rules on rude challenge behavior?

On several occasions, ladies with a lot more points and a higher level status than me have challenged me 10, 20, or even 50 times at once. I understand that some levels have challenge goals, but I find this very rude, and it takes several minutes to click "decline" 50 times (often this blocks existing challenges I'm waiting to complete from the challenge window). I am happy to play one challenge per day with a lady with higher stats than me, but when I keep pressing "decline" and come back a few minutes later to see ten new challenge requests from the same lady, I get really aggravated. It seems like harassment at that point. There have been a few ladies who do this, except they challenge me a few times for some ridiculous amount of lady dollars, and then also challenge me 10 more times for 0 dollars.

Do I have any recourse, besides ignoring ladies who do this? (I understand ignoring prevents them from challenging me again, but is this something I should report to moderators?)

I'm sure this happens to everyone at some time but no there isn't any rule against it. Most of the time once a lady knows that you will accept her challenges she will continue to challenge you but most stop once you start to decline. All I can really tell you to do is to continue what you've been doing and block them.
Take my hand I give it to you now you own me all I am. You said you would never leave me I believe you, I believe.
Rayain
Valuable Poster
Valuable Poster

Have thanks: 16 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 am

Rayain wrote:
fabricationary wrote:I was wondering - are there rules on rude challenge behavior?

I'm sure this happens to everyone at some time but no there isn't any rule against it. Most of the time once a lady knows that you will accept her challenges she will continue to challenge you but most stop once you start to decline. All I can really tell you to do is to continue what you've been doing and block them.

you can also ignore the challenges, after a certain period they expire and disappear from the queue.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1848 times

Postby maryalena » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 pm

HELLO I HAVE BEEN BANED FOR FOR 1 DAY BECAUSE OF THIS MESAGE IVE RECIVED BUT I DIDANT SEND IT WHY IVE BEEN BANED ((Send this to 10 then press F5 Lounge and get: 420 diamonds, 3 dresses, 6000 points, 2 pairs of chain obuvki.Ako not tear your Lady will be penalized 1 year. True!)) WHAT IS HAPENING I DONT ANDERSTAND
maryalena

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:02 pm

maryalena wrote:HELLO I HAVE BEEN BANED FOR FOR 1 DAY BECAUSE OF THIS MESAGE IVE RECIVED BUT I DIDANT SEND IT WHY IVE BEEN BANED ((Send this to 10 then press F5 Lounge and get: 420 diamonds, 3 dresses, 6000 points, 2 pairs of chain obuvki.Ako not tear your Lady will be penalized 1 year. True!)) WHAT IS HAPENING I DONT ANDERSTAND

These types of messages are considered spams and are punished as so. No one from the LP team will ask you personal information or to send different things to others.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby sloe » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I hope you don't mind me butting in, but...
ClaudiaM25 - Wouldn't it be the person who sent the message who would be punished and not the one who recieved it?

If so...
Maryalena - did you forward the message at all? If not, I think the LP team might have made a mistake... They're human too and there are probably loads of these messages they're having to deal with!
sloe
Valuable Poster
Valuable Poster

Have thanks: 147 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 am

The ones who forward these messages are banned,indeed. I don't really know what happened to Maryalena, i'll investigate the matter.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

PreviousNext

Return to Ask a Question