forum and game rules

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: forum and game rules

Postby Viks » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

sloe wrote:If so...
Maryalena - did you forward the message at all? If not, I think the LP team might have made a mistake... They're human too and there are probably loads of these messages they're having to deal with!

It's impossible to ban the reporter of the message.
Yes, we see the ones who have reported the messages and those who have violated the rules, but when we have to hit the Ban button, the one that is being banned is the abuser.
Tall guys with black hair and blue eyes, THANK YOU that you exist ;D
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 516 times

Postby zmaya143 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am

i have been playing games to get 1200 points in level 5. but no matter how many games i play my points still remain the same. they kept increasing but now they never rise. im new to this so is there a limit to the no of points earned in a daY? :(
zmaya143

Have thanks: 14 times

Postby zmaya143 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 am

Also how do keep track of the time in the game? i realised the game timing is different to that of my country so it is quite confusing :(
zmaya143

Have thanks: 14 times

Postby Viks » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm

You can play the mini-games as many times as you want, but you receive points/lady dollars or IQ for winning them only once per day.
Check the following link for more information :
http://help.xs-software.com/online/game ... /game.html

About game time - it's set to CET (Central European Time), you can Google what's the difference between it and your time zone.
In any case you can easily check what's the game time by posting a comment on someone's profile or sending a message.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby PeeCheePink » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 am

I'm unsure whether to tell Support or not. My friend (Eehcnopia) and I (PeeCheePink) live in the same building, in different apartments. So we visit each other a lot and end up playing on each other's computers. So do I need to tell them? And what rules apply and don't apply for this sort of thing?
PeeCheePink

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby ClaudiaM25 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 am

PeeCheePink wrote:I'm unsure whether to tell Support or not. My friend (Eehcnopia) and I (PeeCheePink) live in the same building, in different apartments. So we visit each other a lot and end up playing on each other's computers. So do I need to tell them? And what rules apply and don't apply for this sort of thing?

You should send a ticket with you and your friend ladies' names if you use the same computers for not to be banned for multiaccounting.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1885 times

Postby Viks » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Since you've written your lady names here, you don't have to send a ticket on the same issue, I'll add notes about your accounts. :)

... so have fun playing ;] and regarding your question :
PeeCheePink wrote:And what rules apply and don't apply for this sort of thing?

1. Multiaccounting

1.1. Multiaccounting is the registration of more than one account by one player. This is strictly prohibited and penalties for violation of this rule are applied no matter if the accounts are at a zero level or fully developed.

1.2. Participants who use the same computer must notify the administrator immediately after registering more than one account through support.ladypopular.com. Users who have not informed the administrator about playing on the same computer are considered violators and will be punished. Players who log into the game from the same computer are prohibited from the following:

* voting for each other;
* dueling each other;
* providing any assistance to accounts from the same computer;
* participating in any coordinated actions with players from the same computer against other users;
* logging into more than one account on the same computer simultaneously;

1.3. The registration of a second account from another IP address for the purpose of supporting the main one in any way, for example by voting or dueling, is also considered multiaccounting.

Note: These are just some of the examples of direct or indirect multiaccounting.

1.4.The penalty for multiaccounting is blocking accounts indefinitely without any warning.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Apple kay » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 pm

My sister and i have accounts and live at the same home but i would like to duel her but it says she is punished her lady name is La-koljen and im Lady inara can you fix this :confused: :(

For this post the author Apple kay was thanked by:
RoscoeCelm (Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:11 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Apple kay

Have thanks: 6 times

Postby Viks » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:33 am

You can't play challenges with each other when you're sharing the same computer/IP.
Once again the multiaccounting rule:
1. Multiaccounting

1.1. Multiaccounting is the registration of more than one account by one player. This is strictly prohibited and penalties for violation of this rule are applied no matter if the accounts are at a zero level or fully developed.

1.2. Participants who use the same computer must notify the administrator immediately after registering more than one account through support.ladypopular.com. Users who have not informed the administrator about playing on the same computer are considered violators and will be punished. Players who log into the game from the same computer are prohibited from the following:

* voting for each other;
* dueling each other;
* providing any assistance to accounts from the same computer;
* participating in any coordinated actions with players from the same computer against other users;
* logging into more than one account on the same computer simultaneously;

1.3. The registration of a second account from another IP address for the purpose of supporting the main one in any way, for example by voting or dueling, is also considered multiaccounting.

Note: These are just some of the examples of direct or indirect multiaccounting.

1.4.The penalty for multiaccounting is blocking accounts indefinitely without any warning.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Viks » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 pm

sassyfn wrote:how to take part in forum games?i am new member...so plz help me.... :)

viewforum.php?f=22

Check the sticky topics, contests' descriptions and when you're ready with your entry for the one in which you want to participate, you must post a reply with a picture of your lady, apartment, your story or whatever. :) + you must add your lady name to your post. Adding some words to describe better your idea might be crucial.
Viks
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

PreviousNext

Return to Ask a Question