forum and game rules

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Postby zmaya » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Hello, everyone!

I see that almost everyone have some question about game rules and forum rules. First problem is that no one reads them until they get banned or get a warning. But even after that you are not sure about them and have some questions.

I opened this topic so you can post here your questions about a rules. Don"t ask me "can I do...", read the rules first and if you still have question post it here instead of sending me personal messages.

I hope it will be helpful for all of you. :smile:

zmaya
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 272 times

Postby lorettayo » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

edit: Read forum rules, English is official language on this forum!
lorettayo

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Nixipoo » Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I see on the rules that it is not allowed to tell someone you voted for them. But is asking for votes against the rules too?
Nixipoo

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby zmaya » Thu May 27, 2010 10:07 am

Nixipoo wrote:
I see on the rules that it is not allowed to tell someone you voted for them. But is asking for votes against the rules too?

Actually all discussion on voting, how much you would give, how much someone gave you,... is against the rules. Asking for votes as well is considered trading votes.

This rule is made to make game fair and impossible to trade votes.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Nixipoo » Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 am

zmaya wrote:
Actually all discussion on voting, how much you would give, how much someone gave you,... is against the rules. Asking for votes as well is considered trading votes.

This rule is made to make game fair and impossible to trade votes.

All right. So when I see a lady breaking this rule, do I do anything? Should I report it or just leave it and hope an administrator finds it?
Nixipoo

Postby zmaya » Sun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Admins check messages regular but it takes time. If you like you can always report a player who is breaking rules.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Nixipoo » Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 am

Who do I report it to and how? I"ve tried the support link given in the rules, but it doesn"t seem to work.
Nixipoo

Postby Mysticelf » Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 am

Nixipoo wrote:
Who do I report it to and how? I"ve tried the support link given in the rules, but it doesn"t seem to work.

On the game page there is a link for feedback that is what I used to let them know Vipra and I are related.
Mysticelf

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby zmaya » Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Mysticelf wrote:
On the game page there is a link for feedback that is what I used to let them know Vipra and I are related.

Also on every comment and/or message if you go over it with a mouse it will appear option to report that comment.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Re: forum and game rules

Postby zmaya » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm

There is a rule that lot of ladies just try to avoid, but they get caught and than there is always a question "Why I got banned?".

4.4. Votes and comments

Users may not share (in a personal message, in a comment in the profile of the game, in the forum or otherwise not listed in these rules) information about the players they voted for and their evaluations.

Here are some explanations for most common questions.

For instance, you all know that if you use certain words or numbers the messages are automatically reported. So, some of you use tricks like v0te or vo.te. or similar to avoid auto report. Well, to discourage you we read every single report, automatic or not and we are all quite capable of reading please v.o.t.e for me, I'll v0te you,...

Others, instead of vote use please rate me, support me,... We understand English enough to know what you implied with rate, support,...

And there are those who use like I give you +++, 4 stars for you,...

To summarize all of this. Even if you didn't directly ask for vote, share your vote,... you can get banned because you used some of this indirect methods. Keep in mind: trading votes is against the rules, no matter if you use word vote or no.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Next

Return to Ask a Question