Login problem

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Login problem

Postby Marie-michèle » 03 Aug 2020, 20:16

Hello everyone!
I encountered a problem yesterday and so far I can't solve it.
Usually I play the game on my phone,but yesterday I played on the computer for 2 or 3 hours.In the evening I wanted to play on my phone, I was asked to connect(as I play on the app,my session started by itself)as I did not remember the password, I entered my email address, I went to see the email,I followed the instructions .But when I logged in, it was not mine, I was asked instead to create a new character.
I don't know what going on, I would really like to find my account.Any help is welcome
(ID=5521625,level 28)
"WE LOVE WITHOUT SAYING IT,WE ARE LOVED WITHOUT KNOWING IT"
-someone
Marie-michèle

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Login problem

Postby Wax Storm » 03 Aug 2020, 20:31

Marie-michèle wrote:Hello everyone!
I encountered a problem yesterday and so far I can't solve it.
Usually I play the game on my phone,but yesterday I played on the computer for 2 or 3 hours.In the evening I wanted to play on my phone, I was asked to connect(as I play on the app,my session started by itself)as I did not remember the password, I entered my email address, I went to see the email,I followed the instructions .But when I logged in, it was not mine, I was asked instead to create a new character.
I don't know what going on, I would really like to find my account.Any help is welcome
(ID=5521625,level 28)

You might have entered 1 wrong letter or something. Or just try to use the username instead of the email. It does create a new character but your main account is sill there. Just try to log in again and pay attention to the credentials.
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Marie-michèle (03 Aug 2020, 21:16)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2129 times
National Flag: