Asking for help as a new VP

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Asking for help as a new VP

Postby Loca Luna » 05 Jan 2020, 07:08

Hi Ladies! I have been playing LP for about 9 months, I think. I am looking for assistance. I just became a VP in Club Equality, yay, and need some help setting up some Club events. I'm not too tech savvy, but am hoping someone can tell me how to go about setting up games and content in the Club. I am very excited for this and am hoping someone is interested in helping. Thank you.
:afro:
Loca Luna
ID: 6345252
Club: Equality
What if it really is all about the Hokey Pokey?

For this post the author Loca Luna was thanked by:
VictorsSecret (05 Jan 2020, 23:44)
Rating: 1.2%

Loca Luna

Have thanks: 224 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Asking for help as a new VP

Postby VictorsSecret » 05 Jan 2020, 23:31

Congratulations on becoming a VP!
Nice to see that you are trying to promote participation in your club.
In the game, you can have dress up or apartment contests. Maybe a competition for who can get the most votes in a given time, win the most duels, largest increase in Popularities, etc. Unfortunately, reward possibilities are limited. If you require regular donations, then the winner would not be required to donate for a given period, or maybe a temporary VP position...or just recognition for being the winner.
This is one of the reasons that a lot of clubs have their own websites on WIX or other sites. If you are not comfortable trying to create a website, try talking to some of the younger members, as most were born with a computer in their hands. Or talk to the president of a club that already has a working website.
Another option would be creating a page for your club in the forum, if you don't already have one, and hosting some events here.
Good luck!

P.S. I'm not a tech person either, but if you have any questions you can PM me here, or at Victors Secret in the game. No guarantee that I'll have the answers, but will try.

For this post the author VictorsSecret thanked: 2
Loca Luna (10 Jan 2020, 18:46) • Wax Storm (10 Jan 2020, 19:32)
Rating: 2.41%

VictorsSecret

Have thanks: 167 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Loca Luna » 10 Jan 2020, 18:51

Thank you so much. I appreciate your help. Will probably hit you up at some point as we work out the details.
Loca Luna
ID: 6345252
Club: Equality
What if it really is all about the Hokey Pokey?
Loca Luna

Have thanks: 224 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 10 Jan 2020, 19:37

All I want to add is be kind to people. Basically don't try to overdue, don't put pressure on them, don't overwhelm them. if they wanna participate in club stuff let them do it, if not let them be, everyone has their own quirks. If you set goals, set small ones ;) So you can achieve them quick and boost everyone's morale.

Be Kind! Show support and you'll get the best results. Also, don't try to please everyone! That's impossible!
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1435 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Ask a Question