I think i'm leaving...

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

I think i'm leaving...

Postby Lily1521 » 28 Jul 2019, 17:05

... basically I logged in to my account today and saw that I was banned from LP on my main account for 5 years for... god knows why... the admins sent me a screenshot of me saying "PM me if you want diamonds" and I said that as a joke... I was reported for it and the person who reported me ss'd only that out of the whole conversation and sent it to LP admins to make me look like I was actually serious about it thus I was banned...I would NEVER scam anyone for diamonds...
I do not appreciate that... admins did not even look into the whole thing... they just banned me because of the screenshot... and they said I was being abusive to other players but I stopped doing that when I got my first ban.. they sent me an ss of me being "abusive" to others but that was a long time ago..
this game was everything to me and I always enjoyed it... I put so much time and effort and money into this game and then I get banned just like that...
so if you can look into it more or help me or anything.. i'd appreciate that a lot.. but if you can't then I guess it's time for me to say farewell to LP and everyone else..
Last edited by Lily1521 on 28 Jul 2019, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
Lily1521

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: I think i'm leaving...

Postby Lily1521 » 28 Jul 2019, 17:07

I seriously can't tell you how angry and sad I am... i'm so disappointed
Lily1521

Postby Red Queen » 29 Jul 2019, 11:26

Hi Lily1521

Unfortunately we cannot help you with bans or punishments.
I would suggest that you send screenshots to admin via feedback to prove that you were joking.
Also, don't make jokes that can get you banned ;)

Good luck
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4298 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 29 Jul 2019, 12:51

These kind of jokes are not allowed ingame,no matter the context, therefore the ban you received.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3724 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lily1521 » 29 Jul 2019, 13:36

I didn't know doing that was against the rules... the thing is I did say I was joking instantly after I asked them if they want diamonds.. and this message wasn't shown in the ss.. but anyway thank u
Lily1521

Postby peremodaw » 28 Oct 2019, 13:22

Lily1521 wrote:I didn't know Plex doing that was against the rules... the thing Tutuapp is I did say I was joking instantly after I asked them if they want diamonds.. and this message wasn't shown in the ss.. but Vidmate anyway thank u

Hi, the issue was you should have read the rules once before playing. They are just trying to keep the community clean so baning any users violating it and I guess that is helping both ways.

Regards,
Sloth Smith

For this post the author peremodaw was thanked by:
ZahrahShabudin (28 Oct 2019, 13:26)
Rating: 1.2%

peremodaw

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Angelina Jolie » 07 Nov 2019, 21:50

They blocked me cause I had two accounts but I didn´t meet the other girl. I have to wait for 4 years! WTF!! This is thing how they lose their players. You did something wrong and they block you. I played this game for 3 years I loved it but now I´m living my life and it doesn´t matter if I will be blocked. Maybe sometime I will be back and I will enjoy this game on my phone with you guys. :D
Angelina Jolie

National Flag:
Slovakia

Return to Ask a Question