Remove President?

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Remove President?

Postby ShanonB73 » 06 Jun 2018, 23:00

I was president of my club. I got sick and couldn't log into the game for a couple of weeks. Now there is a new president who REFUSES to participate or donate. She will not resign either! I have spent thousands of dollars, 19 diamonds and thousands of emeralds. How can we remove her? :question: :question:
ShanonB73

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Remove President?

Postby Red Queen » 07 Jun 2018, 08:01

Hi

I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma. As a rule, if a president don't log in for 21 days (3 weeks) the next strongest lady in the club becomes president. This is to avoid a club going belly-up if a president don't play anymore.
With regards to the current president not wanting to step down, there's not much you can do about it. She's got the power now.
You could send a message to feedback and ask them if they could do something (they've got more access to the profiles than guides). Perhaps they can help you, though I can't think of one similar case where they did give the original president her club back.
Good luck
Red

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 2
ClaudiaM25 (08 Jun 2018, 08:59) • Wax Storm (07 Jun 2018, 16:26)
Rating: 2.41%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2873 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Re: Remove President?

Postby mister_M » 10 Jun 2018, 15:53

Red Queen wrote:Hi

I'm sorry to hear about your dilemma. As a rule, if a president don't log in for 21 days (3 weeks) the next strongest lady in the club becomes president. This is to avoid a club going belly-up if a president don't play anymore.
With regards to the current president not wanting to step down, there's not much you can do about it. She's got the power now.
You could send a message to feedback and ask them if they could do something (they've got more access to the profiles than guides). Perhaps they can help you, though I can't think of one similar case where they did give the original president her club back.
Good luck
Red

it's 15 days not 21. How do i know? Easy: i automatically became the president of my club twice! after its creator and president went missing twice for 15 days!
I don't even want to be one. can't wait for her to return, to be honest.

For this post the author mister_M was thanked by:
Wax Storm (10 Jun 2018, 17:53)
Rating: 1.2%

mister_M

Have thanks: 85 times

Return to Ask a Question