Questions Regarding Purchasing Diamonds

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: Questions Regarding Purchasing Diamonds

Postby Raniae » 26 May 2019, 18:09

I purchased my first set of diamonds yesterday. I also purchased them SPECIFICALLY because of the promo code (+100%) that was available at the time. However, when I received my diamonds, I didn't get the doubled amount. Did I do something wrong? I don't understand. :confused:
Raniae

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Wax Storm » 27 May 2019, 01:02

Raniae wrote:I purchased my first set of diamonds yesterday. I also purchased them SPECIFICALLY because of the promo code (+100%) that was available at the time. However, when I received my diamonds, I didn't get the doubled amount. Did I do something wrong? I don't understand. :confused:

Hey Raniae! There can be lots of reasons. A server error, or you might have purchased them right at the end of the promo and went over the time without realizing, or spent them right away without realizing as well. But to figure what exactly what happened you need to right to feedback in game. only an admin can help you with that.

Unfortunately I can't help you with that kind of info, so do open a ticket in feedback and you will get help with it for sure.
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (29 May 2019, 10:42)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1332 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 29 May 2019, 10:43

Follow this steps: VIP shop – Get more diamonds – Profile and support – Payment support and ask your question there.

If you purchased diamonds via mobile, please provide there a transaction ID. You can get more information about it from here: https://support.google.com/store/answer/6160235?hl=en
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3692 times
National Flag:
Romania

Previous

Return to Ask a Question