Questions Regarding Boyfriend/Fiance

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Questions Regarding Boyfriend/Fiance

Postby Tiny Tina » 29 Jan 2018, 15:32

Feel free to ask any questions regarding your in-game boyfriend/fiancé, in this thread!

Look him in the eye, nod politely and
kill the living hell out of him!

For this post the author Tiny Tina thanked: 2
971madelan (01 Feb 2018, 11:18) • jolori (17 Mar 2018, 00:07)
Rating: 2.41%

Tiny Tina

Have thanks: 613 times

Re: Questions Regarding Boyfriend/Fiance

Postby jolori » 14 Mar 2018, 16:16

So my current "boyfriend" has all his gift boxes filled does that mean I need to pick another boyfriend now? If so then how can I level up with him enough to become his fiance? :confused:

Also, why do we "need" a boyfriend in order to gain all the points while playing this game. In order to complete my daily tasks I have to have a boyfriend.

I don't think he should be a requirement, but an option.

It's basically saying you're not popular if you don't have a boyfriend and it's not really cool. I do enjoy playing the game, but I don't enjoy having to have a boyfriend in order to complete my bonus tasks for the day, or having to spend game cash/ emeralds on him. He doesn't add anything to my points that I haven't already done by shopping at the store and earning style points or buying style points in the VIP section.

So anyways, my main question is if all his boxes are filled, so I need to choose another guy to date? Thank you. :)
jolori

Have thanks: 12 times

Postby uv10 » 15 Mar 2018, 09:03

@jolori
Technically: Once you got all presents from your boyfriend you dump him and move to the next one. Once you got all presents from all "friends" (you must be level 30 or above to get access to the last 5) the next interaction with the boyfriend (Phone, kiss, date, gift) will cause him to propose. You can accept or decline. If you decline you can dump current friend and move to any of the other boys. Once you'll interact him he will propose. Once you say Yes it is final and he will never leave.

Morally: Yeah, this sucks. You need to pay attention and money to keep your boyfriend/fiance happy in order for him to give you protection (boyfriend bonus). Not doing that he will either dump you (boyfriend) or just be bitter and stop giving you protection (fiance). For a "girls game" this gives a very bad example. But hey, in "boys games" you need to shoot everything that moves :)

For this post the author uv10 thanked: 3
jolori (15 Mar 2018, 12:34) • queenofthe_ocean (26 Oct 2020, 12:28) • Red Queen (15 Mar 2018, 09:23)
Rating: 3.61%

uv10

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby Amethist » 07 Apr 2018, 05:12

Is there any way I can break up with my fiance?
Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1362 times

Postby uv10 » 09 Apr 2018, 17:32

Amethist: I'm not aware of any
uv10

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby Czarina » 18 Nov 2018, 12:16

I've collected all the gifts from all the boyfriends of a club. Do I need to collect gifts from all the boyfriends of all clubs to get engaged???
Czarina
Id: 7876329

Club: REVOLUTION
Czarina

Have thanks: 280 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Edwees » 18 Nov 2018, 12:59

Czarina wrote:I've collected all the gifts from all the boyfriends of a club. Do I need to collect gifts from all the boyfriends of all clubs to get engaged???

Yes, you need to collect all the gifts from all the boyfriends of all the clubs to get engaged.
Edwees

Have thanks: 49 times

Postby Czarina » 18 Nov 2018, 16:07

Ohk thats what I was wondering why I can't get engaged. :P
Btw thank you Edwees ;)
Czarina
Id: 7876329

Club: REVOLUTION
Czarina

Have thanks: 280 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Red Queen » 19 Nov 2018, 09:33

There are 5 groups, so 25 men to date and once you've received all the gifts from all of them, you are ready to get engaged. The last group of men only unlock on level 30♥

To earn gifts from Boyfriend you'll have to kiss and buy him some gifts to fill up his affection. Each time you fill affection to max, you'll receive a gift (emeralds).
You get 3 gifts from each boyfriend.

Once you received all gifts from your boyfriends in each group, you receive 3 unique outfits

Once this is all done you can choose to accept the proposal from the last boyfriend dated or once you have completed all the gifts break up and begin to date a new boyfriend you have already dated. He will then propose.
Keep in mind the fiancé you receive will look nothing like the boyfriend you have accepted proposal from. I guess love is blind.

Actually, creating the man of your dreams will be part of a quest you will do as part of the engagement party planning. And it is not cheap.
AND YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN....:grimey:

Hugs
Red

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
mollym (27 Jan 2021, 22:28)
Rating: 1.2%

Red Queen
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 6051 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Clazelle » 10 Jan 2019, 15:02

Hi, I'm really new to this game (I signed up yesterday) and I noticed the message about being able to buy an item of clothing for the b/f, but I was just wondering where do I go? I've gone to the Mall but I'm not sure which Store as I can only see clothing for myself. Can somebody please help me?
Clazelle

Have thanks: 5 times

Next

Return to Ask a Question