The new point system -- I have a major problem

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

The new point system -- I have a major problem

Postby Guinastasia » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm

Okay, first off, I like the new system. HOWEVER, I do NOT like the way it's being implemented. We have to start over from scratch, by reorganizing all of our points? I have almost 10,000 in points, now I have to redistribute them all over again? What on earth?!?!

You couldn't have just left us what we have, and then we add up the new ones? :cursing:

For this post the author Guinastasia thanked: 2
mister_M (Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:45 pm) • Summer Solstice (Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 pm)
Rating: 2.41%

Guinastasia

Have thanks: 11 times

Re: The new point system -- I have a major problem

Postby mister_M » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:49 pm

yes. i also agree.
i had some 250k points? but i forgot my stats.. around 50 for each of them, except the loyalty?
after clicking endlessly, now i have 43k points left and my stats are around 170.
and of course, the more you use, the more it costs.

the only good thing i see is that i was able to even them out now - impossible to do that in the old system since the furniture gives points just once.
in game username: Colas
mister_M

Have thanks: 39 times

Re: The new point system -- I have a major problem

Postby Thyriah » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Yes, that's the big advantage. You can 'cross-boost' skills that will never ever evolve reasonably well beyond a certain value due to the lack of things to buy there. There's always tons of clothing - which can be used to gain fashion points for weaker skills.

To even out the skills is important for duels. Have you ever watched closely what skills are actually compared? It might happen that your best skills never surface there in quite a number of duels. So having spread the fashion points evenly across all skills increases your chances to win one or the other duel though you sacrificed that one super duper strength of one of your skills.
Thyriah

Have thanks: 707 times

Return to Ask a Question