My Rating

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

My Rating

Postby KindaA » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:07 pm

Hello ladies,

I have a problem with my rating in FTV Catwalk, Lady Podium and Apartment Contest Ratings. I got many votes in each one of them reaching 51 approximately, to find it in the next day at 0, every day I reach this damn Zero in one of the categories. Do anyone of you know why? is it a technical problem in the game or is it because of an unknown opponent who wants to decrease my ratings?? and if it is an opponent, how can I know who is she? is there a way?

Please if anyone knows, answer me urgently.

Thank you all.

Kinda A.
KindaA

Have thanks: 14 times

Re: My Rating

Postby Thyriah » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Hi,

podium and apartment contests are weekly held ones. That means that at the day that is specified in the contests' descriptions as to when the winners are drawn the contests restart, so do your ratings from 0.

Lady Podium: Winners are drawn each Wednesday, 1pm CET, at this time your meter there returns to 0.
Apartment: Winners are drawn each Monday, 1pm CET, at this time your meter there returns to 0.
FTV Catwalk: Monthly contest. The winners are drawn on the 1st day of the new month at 1pm CET, hence the meter resets at that time, i. e. it returns to zero.

Hope that clarifies it.

Thanks,

Thyriah

For this post the author Thyriah was thanked by:
KindaA (Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:15 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Thyriah

Have thanks: 608 times

Postby KindaA » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Thank you for clarifying this matter, but what happens to the rating I achieve before the reset?
KindaA

Have thanks: 14 times

Postby Thyriah » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Your rating is evaluated and if this makes you reaching one of the top three positions (at the time of the 'reset') you win a trophy. Once you have won all trophies (Gold, Silver, Bronze) you are 'done' with this contest and one can no longer vote for you there.

Thanks,

Thyriah

For this post the author Thyriah was thanked by:
KindaA (Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:10 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Thyriah

Have thanks: 608 times

Return to Ask a Question