Diamond prices to high in new shop!

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Diamond prices to high in new shop!

Postby Shai-Shar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:15 pm

Why is the prices so high in the new store Winter Miracles? :confused: also in the Chinese new year's game too? :confused: I hope LP is not trying to up prices on things to be bought with diamonds! They are asking to high a price for the coats in this new store, 69diamonds for 1 item! really!? without any promos for me that would be over $5.00 USD American dallors! I am just writing this bc I played another game that price gouged and once they started it didn't stop :( :mad: PLease lady popular keep your prices as they were. The one reason why I spent so much money on your game and not others is bc I felt like I was getting a good deal. If that is taken away I will not spend here anymore. I put $30.00USD a month on your game for a good while and plan to still do so IF the prices stay the same :confused: And I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way?? I would love to hear from everyone else :)

For this post the author Shai-Shar was thanked by:
Angela6 (Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 am)
Rating: 1.2%

Shai-Shar

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Diamond prices to high in new shop!

Postby mizjazzy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:47 am

I agree with Shar I am spending quite a bit on this game already and Jan 17th was when I started. Keeping diamonds affordable will keep me playing, while the new line is a bit much in diamonds I only purchased 1 jacket and that's it I can't do more. Rethink this cost, it is over zealous and over priced, I don't want to have to play every so often for limited time I really enjoy playing.

For this post the author mizjazzy was thanked by:
Shai-Shar (Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:48 am)
Rating: 1.2%

mizjazzy

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Diamond prices to high in new shop!

Postby Summer Solstice » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:52 pm

The reason why the prices for that event we're that high was because the fashion points you got for buying them we're like 450 each!
Summer Solstice

"Behave! What happens today is on Facebook tomorrow."

"I am not sure if life is passing me by Or trying to run me over"

"Lead me not into temptation...I can find the way myself"
Summer Solstice

Have thanks: 229 times

Return to Ask a Question