How do you buy diamonds?

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

How do you buy diamonds?

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:42 pm

I joined L.P. in late November, and absolutely fell in love with the game. I purchased diamonds twice with my debit card in December and had no issues at all. At the first of January, a PROMO occurred, and I wanted to buy diamonds again, so I used the exact same card - got a message that payment couldn't be processed. So I asked some of my club members about that, and they said 'yes, sometimes during promo times its hard to buy diamonds, just wait until less players are on.' So I waited, tried again, same message - payment couldn't be processed. So I thought, maybe something is wrong with my debit card. So I tried my credit card - same message, payment couldn't be processed. THEN I tried my PayPal account - same message. I entered trouble tickets into MadMoo/XS about not being able to purchase diamonds, after previously having no problems. MadMoo/XS responded back, and advised me I needed to submit a PHOTO of a picture ID, a PHOTO of the front and back of a debit/credit card, AND proof of address. I could not believe this, so I sent a 'feedback' help message to Lady Popular. LP asked me if I had submitted the information to Madmoo/XS, and if not, 'she coudn't help me further.' I'm not sure if this is some customary practice other than the U.S., but I have NEVER had a company ask me to SEND PHOTOS, of an ID, front and back of a credit card, and proof of address. I love this game, but there is NO WAY I would send something that private to a gaming company (even though Lady Popular advised me it was safe!). Just wondered if anyone else had this problem, and is there anyway around it. I use Google Chrome, cleared cookies...tried everything even before I sent the first trouble ticket in. Help!

For this post the author Eleanor Romanov was thanked by:
mister_M (Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:44 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Eleanor Romanov

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: How do you buy diamonds?

Postby Sara Aranel » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Did they say why they wanted this information from you? And to answer your question; I never had to do that, and I buy a lot of diamonds!
You can cover sensitive information on your card when taking pictures, but make sure you know exactly why they need this information from you first!
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

For this post the author Sara Aranel was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:37 pm)

Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1346 times

Postby Soravia » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:15 pm

I will also suggest to ask in your bank,in case they have limited the payments to the game site for some reason.

And another thing that come in mind - is how you enter your information.
When you go to buy and choose the package do you get redirected to another page on top say (secure.game2shop),or you stay on the one in the site and is auto saved there?

For this post the author Soravia was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:38 pm)

Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Sara: I took pictures of the information Madmoo/XS requested, and I basically blacked out all the information on the cards except for my last name. I'm going to send this to them as soon as I get their response back from a trouble ticket I submitted over the weekend.

Soravia: When I attempt to make a payment, I noticed that IT DOES redirect me to another page starting with secure.gate2shop.com. Do you think that is a problem?
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:01 pm

I got an email from Madmoo/XS regarding the trouble ticket I placed over the weekend:
Hello!
As we explained before we're expecting the needed documents.
The issue is related to your previous problem.
XS team

So I have emailed them back with everything they requested PLUS a screenshot of my PayPal account. I blacked out everything but my Last Name on the cards and put lines though my personal photo so it could not be reused. I'm anxiously awaiting their response. If any other Senior Members can help, please reply or PM me. I just want this resolved.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Soravia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:54 pm

No that wasn't the reason i had in mind,i get redirect to there too.

But before when i had similar problem i had saved the information from my card and was always there.And the fix was just to un-check the auto saving,and add my information again.
Soravia

Have thanks: 293 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 am

Almost a full 72 hours, and I still have not received a reply from Madmoo/XS, so I sent yet another email:
I submitted the information you requested, and a screenshot of my PayPal account. You already have my address and phone number from when I have made previous purchases. Can I please get an update as to when I can purchase diamonds? Also, can you please advise me why you need so much information from me just to be able to purchase items in your game?
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Thyriah » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:06 am

Did you get a reply?

For this post the author Thyriah was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am)

Thyriah

Have thanks: 756 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 am

Hi Thyriah,
I still have not received anything back. So now Madmoo/XS has two emails from me sent on Tuesday January 31st, and another sent on Friday Febuary 3rd. Again, these emails include my state drivers's license, my debit card, my credit card, and a screen shot of my PayPal account - but I blacked out all info but my last name on the cards, put lines through my state ID and PayPal account. I'm beginning to think they are no longer accepting any communication from me. If there is anything else you can suggest I do, please let me know. I would love to just be able to buy diamonds again.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Just tried AGAIN with my debit card, credit card, and PayPal account to purchase diamonds and received the 'Your payment not successfully processed, please try again' message. I, as before, submitted 3 separate complaint tickets that stated:

Received 'Your payment not successful please try again' message. I was previously advised to send Madmoo/XS photos of my ID, debit card, credit card, debit card, and proof of address. I emailed this information to Madmoo/XS on January 31st and again on February 3rd. My physical address and phone number are pre-populated when I attempt to make payment. I would just like to be a paying customer. Please remove the block on my account.
Eleanor Romanov

Next

Return to Ask a Question