How do you buy diamonds?

Re: How do you buy diamonds?

Postby Eleanor Romanov » 13 Oct 2017, 20:13

Madmoo/XS profit loss of $31.23 today - tried buying diamonds during the 100% happy hour.
Eleanor Romanov

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Eleanor Romanov » 13 Oct 2017, 20:19

I wanted to share the email I sent Fashion Arena Support last Friday, September 27th. Five business days have elapsed, and I still have not received a response. The only thing edited, is I blanked out my name and phone number for privacy reasons:

Greetings!
My name is ------------ (Eleanor Romanov on Fashion Arena), and I've been unable to purchase diamonds in the English version of Fashion Arena since this past January. I began playing the game in November of last year. I used my debit card (Visa) to purchase diamonds in December 2016 on two different occasions with no problems. Then in January, when I attempted to purchase diamonds, I got the message that my payment could not be processed. I thought maybe something was wrong with my debit card, so I tried using my credit card (Mastercard). When that didn't work, I tried using my PayPal account, but unfortunately still got the message that my payment could not be processed. Worried that something was wrong with my debit and credit cards, I had them canceled, and had new cards issued. The new cards have the protection 'chip' embedded on them.
After submitting numerous trouble tickets, by the end of January, I was advised that I needed to submit a photo of a picture ID, a photo of the front and back of my debit/credit card, and proof of address. I sent a picture of my driver's license, the front and back of my Visa debit card and Mastercard credit card, in addition, a screen shot of my PayPal account. I drew an "X" through my ID, and I blacked out the debit/credit card numbers. On March 1st, I was advised that my account had been 'blacklisted' and in order for it to be 'whitelisted' again, I would have to submit the information exactly as requested. (I assume since I placed an 'X' over my picture, and blacked out my credit/card numbers, the block couldn't be lifted.)
I was never given a reason why my account was blacklisted to begin with, but I was advised by an 'Ellie' that I could join a LP Facebook group, and she could explain further. I advised her that I no longer participate in any form of social media, including Facebook.
I really love this game, love my club, and the numerous other friends I've made -- all possible by this game. I would just sincerely like to be able to purchase diamonds. I've thoroughly logged all the things I've experienced with this problem in the Lady Popular Forum: How do you buy diamonds? by my player's name, Eleanor Romanov. If you review this, you can see I've made numerous attempts to purchase diamonds and the amount I tried to spend.
Also of note, I feel as a consumer, my credit card/debit card numbers and pin are private and for my protection. I've never been asked to produce such critically private information in an online purchase before. Also, when I attempt to make payment, there is already a record of my physical address, my phone number, and my email address. This seems to be sufficient information. Please understand, I am very willing to do anything I can to get this resolved, but I cannot submit photos of my payment methods. I appreciate anything you can do!

----------------------
(Eleanor Romanov)
Phone: -------------
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » 21 Nov 2017, 21:41

100% promo today, Lady Popular/Madmoo lost $30.97 in profit today.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby 971madelan » 21 Nov 2017, 22:00

Today, for the first time, I have had the same problem. I buy diamonds since 2015 on this version with always the same card and I never had any problem, special offer or not. And I used the same card on the French version 5 minutes before carefree either. I do not understand.
Mad Mady from Charmed club. Join us, click on the image :) .

For this post the author 971madelan was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (21 Nov 2017, 22:38)
Rating: 1.2%

971madelan

Have thanks: 338 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » 23 Nov 2017, 14:16

Tried to buy 62 diamonds for the special promo. Lady Popular/Madmoo profit loss = $6.23.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Riren » 23 Nov 2017, 18:19

I face the same problem...tried buying and it didn't work.

For this post the author Riren was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (23 Nov 2017, 20:11)
Rating: 1.2%

Riren

Postby Tiny Tina » 24 Nov 2017, 13:55

Hello, ladies!

Unfortunately we don't have access to payment information so we cannot be really helpful here, but I suggest you message the payments support and give them as many details as possible regarding your problem if you haven't already.
Tiny Tina

Have thanks: 147 times

Previous

Return to Game questions