Reporting A Lady

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Reporting A Lady

Postby amorfati31 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:59 am

Hello, I'm kinda new here. I started playing Lady Popular since a couple of months ago. I've been meaning to ask, is there a way to report a lady. There's this lady who keeps attacking me. She does it everyday, and about 3 to 5 times a day too. It's really annoying. With every attack she takes like $3000ish from me. It's becoming really annoying. So yeah, is there a way to report or there's nothing that I can do? Because I can't attack her back, she has way more popularity and her level is way above me :sad: :cry: :crying:
amorfati31

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Reporting A Lady

Postby Sara Aranel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:10 pm

This game is all about duelling others (even the name implies it - Lady Popular Fashion Arena), so no, you can't report someone for duelling you. What you can do though, is first of all spending your money or else your opponent will continue to steal a lot of cash from you. I suggest you spend your money on improving your popularity skills. Maybe someday you'll be too strong for the other lady and you'll steal her cash instead :)
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the lights" - Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

For this post the author Sara Aranel was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:31 pm)
Rating: 1.22%

Sara Aranel

Have thanks: 1284 times

Postby Summerskies » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:13 am

Hello there is a way to make her stop in game without reporting her.Go to your messages and look up her name on her page under the challenge and message there is friend, opponent, ignored. If you ignored the lady she can not challenge you any more. I have done this with two ladies till i can get leveled up. I hope this helped you.
Summerskies Lady Ayla Summers

For this post the author Summerskies was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:32 pm)

Summerskies

Have thanks: 10 times

Postby amorfati31 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm

@Sara Aranel: I know the game is about duelling others. I just thought that there were some ways or something. Cause it's just really annoying, lol. Thanks a lot though. I am now spending my dollars to increase my popularity skills, just like you suggested :)

@Summerskies: That really work? Yes, that'd really help me. Thank you so much :D
amorfati31

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Red Queen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:34 am

Summerskies wrote:Hello there is a way to make her stop in game without reporting her.Go to your messages and look up her name on her page under the challenge and message there is friend, opponent, ignored. If you ignored the lady she can not challenge you any more. I have done this with two ladies till i can get leveled up. I hope this helped you.

Ignoring a lady won't let her stop challenging you. It only prevent her from sending you a message.
Red Queen
Club: Valkyries

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Timara (Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 pm)

Red Queen

Have thanks: 1107 times

Return to Ask a Question