Is this possible?!?!?!

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Is this possible?!?!?!

Postby ladynew » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:16 pm

I have been playing this game for long enough to say this is absolutely impossible! To solve Hanoi towers with 7 rings you must do at least 127 moves. I reached once again my own record of 88 seconds which is extremely hard to do. And if someone beats you in 51 seconds that means they have made a move for the amazing 4 hundredth (0,4 seconds)!!!! This is ridiculous! Nobody cannot move so fast like that, don"t you think? I"m just asking if it"s possible for you to check that account Argyreia.

Thanks for your attention!

P.S. The forum is also really nice just like the game :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ladynew

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby zmaya » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 am

hello,

hanoi towers is actually simple math problem. With seven rings, and not trying to be fast, it takes me between 1 and 2 minutes. If you were playing with someone who was playing it constantly there is a big chance for them to solve it under a minute (51 seconds). There are people that can solve rubik cube in seven seconds (official world record 7.08 seconds). So people can move quite fast :smile:

You said 127 moves in a 51 seconds, that is 2.5 mouse clicks in a second.

I see that bet was on 1000$. Why did you bet so much?

But if you think that it was a bug, or that is not possible I"ll report it, no problem :smile:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Postby ladynew » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:25 am

Thank you so much you concern my complaint! I absolutely agree that you could make 2.5 for one second and 127 mouse clicks for 51 seconds, but you as a player should have noticed that it is not very likely for an ordinary person to do that. On the other hand, that is exactly 0.401 seconds per single move. Ok, it"s technically all right, but can a person do that, concerning age and experience of the average player? I"m told about bots in this game. But may be I should accept that there is somebody who can make such a game, no mater how unlikely it seems to me. I think you can see my point now. And if I don"t bother you, please report it to be checked. I"ll be really grateful!

We can play Hanoi towers sometime. It would be my pleasure :smile:
ladynew

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby zmaya » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:58 am

ok, I"ll report it and write here when I find out something. :smile:
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Return to Ask a Question