Problems !

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Postby jasmyne » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 pm

I can`t start jogging through the park or make exercises in the fitness center! Every time I wanted to buy gym ticket from market says "item bought", but the item does not appear in "my item", where i go wrong or what is not right? Every time I wanted to run in the park, action it doesn`t finalized, the timer does not start. Last time when i try to start jogging in the park, came to me this message "You have tweeked the code. This may result in banning your IP address and account ." Is the second time, first time I saw this message when i what to get into disco, for what appeared to me these messages, which are the reasons why my account be banned?

Other problems that i have are related to games, sudoku and puzzle can not be completed, although I finished the game several times, it never appears the message that the game has ended and the score obtained. I hope to get some answers, thanks!

PS: Is the first time I post a message on this forum, hope that i posted in the right place :rolleyes:
jasmyne

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby danito_94 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 pm

did it all start when you got this massage for banning because if it did it might have something to do with your problems. this message means that you have another account or that you are doing something against the rules of the game and you might not have a lady anymore. this might be something like a warning.. :huh:
danito_94

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby jasmyne » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 pm

sha lq lq wrote:
did it all start when you got this massage for banning because if it did it might have something to do with your problems. this message means that you have another account or that you are doing something against the rules of the game and you might not have a lady anymore. this might be something like a warning.. :huh:

I have the problem with games from the first day (this is my fourth day), and the problem with fitness I noticed only yesterday when I had to go to the gym to finish the level and because my weight go crazy :blink:. That messege appeared when i click on the disco or on the park, so which rules i could break ?? :sad:
jasmyne

Postby zmaya » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 pm

If you only have one account on this server you are not banned for multi accounting. Send personal message to Galya, she is administrator and she can take a look into your account and solve your problems.
zmaya
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 276 times

Postby jasmyne » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 pm

zmaya wrote:
If you only have one account on this server you are not banned for multi accounting. Send personal message to Galya, she is administrator and she can take a look into your account and solve your problems.

i sent a message to galya, thanks for advice.

i don`t know if you refer to me when you posted the message about the duplication bugs but I want to tell you that I read before posting (i don`t found similar problems) and i made cookies and cache cleaning many times but nothing has changed.
jasmyne

Postby lucika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello. Can you help me please ... I can buy GYM card ... What should I do?
lucika

Postby galya » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi, lucika. I can help you if you tell me your ladyname in the game and explain more clearly the problem. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I suppose that your Premium period is over and you don"t have enough space for them in "My items". Without Premium the items you can have are only 5 (not 20). So you can consume some of your items, throw them away or activate the Premium using diamonds.

Best regards

P.S. Please post your questions in the right topics. If you don"t find any, make a new one. And don"t copy-paste them in several topics
galya

Postby lucika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Lady: lucika ... I tried to buy and I said that I have this item ... but do not have
lucika

Postby galya » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:57 pm

You have it :smile:
galya

Postby lucika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Then why not go for level 3 if I said it.
lucika

Next

Return to Ask a Question