Happy Hours

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Happy Hours

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 20 Nov 2020, 22:28

I am finding the game, especially the events, unaffordably expensive & I am now only prepared to buy diamonds when there is a double for your money deal - but I haven't had one for too long :frown: Can anyone tell me how often there are happy hours & at what server time I need to log on to get them? I am in a very different time zone to the server, & I am afraid that I am missing out because of this??
Aurora Dreaming

Have thanks: 8 times

Re: Happy Hours

Postby Wax Storm » 20 Nov 2020, 23:30

Aurora Dreaming wrote:I am finding the game, especially the events, unaffordably expensive & I am now only prepared to buy diamonds when there is a double for your money deal - but I haven't had one for too long :frown: Can anyone tell me how often there are happy hours & at what server time I need to log on to get them? I am in a very different time zone to the server, & I am afraid that I am missing out because of this??

There was a HH last week I thin...usually every 2-3 weeks there is a HH or with a big event like gifts or map type there will be HHs.
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Aurora Dreaming (21 Nov 2020, 21:55)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2367 times
National Flag:
United States

Return to Ask a Question