How do you buy diamonds?

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Re: How do you buy diamonds?

Postby mister_M » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 pm

i tried to purchase diamond for the first time, for this new game.
tried using my paypal as i have a few dollars there that i need to use.. but the site told me the session expired. o_O

if i can't even do this, the first time i ever considered spending money on this site, not ever going to happen again.
and the staff can forget about getting any personal info from me.

just wanted to know what can i do...
in game username: Colas
mister_M

Have thanks: 39 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Lady Ellie and Thy,
I sent you both a PM. I submitted a trouble ticket and noted that you were both trying to assist me getting the problem resolved. Thanks!
Eleanor Romanov

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:56 pm

***UPDATE***
I was advised that my credit card had been 'blacklisted' and in order to have it 'whitelisted' I had to submit the information that Madmoo/XS requested - A PICTURE of a Photo ID, the FRONT and BACK of my credit card, and proof of address. I advised the 'person' helping me with this matter that I would not be pursing this issue of purchasing diamonds any further. The 'person' helping me with this matter did offer to try to discuss this further on FB, but I advised that I no longer subscribe to FB. Please note, I am extremely disappointed with Madmoo/XS, this is just very, very poor customer service.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:39 am

A very good friend of mine, I've made playing LP, suggested that I contact Madmoo/XS directly. On Monday, March 6th, I emailed: office@xs-software.com. I included as much information that I could; including my credit card, debit card, ID, and Paypal account (while protecting my personal information). I also included ticket numbers that I had initiated over the last few months. I also expressed that I feel it is a violation of my rights as a consumer to request the information they are requesting of me. If this is a for-profit company, I find it very strange that they are making it so difficult for me to be their consumer. I have spoken with many other players, and no other that I've conversed with said they had ever been asked to provide pictures of their photo ID, credit/debit card, and proof of address. I certainly hope my latest "plea' to be a consumer will get this resolved, but I have little faith. I'm beginning to question if some sort of discrimination is being practiced.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 pm

I have waited 15 business days since I contacted office@xs-software.com. I want to now share the email that I submitted to them on Monday, March 6th (I blanked out my name for privacy only):

Greetings!
My name is ----------, and if at all possible, need some help being able to purchase diamonds in the Lady Popular Game. I was able to purchase diamonds twice back in December. Since early January, I have not been able to purchase diamonds. I entered trouble tickets, and was advised that I needed to submit a front and back photo of a photo ID, my debit/credit card, and proof of address. Due to trying my best to protect my privacy, I submitted pictures to: payment_support payment_support@madmoo.com with my confidential information blacked out. Over the last few months, I continued to try to buy diamonds but was unable to. In the Lady Popular Forum, an Administrator named Thyriah was able to get in touch with ELE. She advised me to send all my information again. I sent the information, but blacked out personal sensitive information. I also emailed a picture that I took of my Paypal account from my computer monitor. Unfortunately, she told me the same thing as I had been told back in January. She also stated that I had been 'blacklisted' and I would not be able to purchase diamonds until I sent Madmoo the requested information. I really want to let you know that I really enjoy your game, but I really want to be a paying customer with the ability to purchase diamonds. I just feel that my rights as a consumer are somewhat violated by being requested to email very private and sensitive information. I sent the information to the absolute best of my ability. I was never explained to why I was 'blacklisted' to begin with. Is there anything else that can be done? I'm very willing to try to cooperate with Madmoo in order to be a paying customer, but disclosing an email exposing my entire ID, and payment method seems somewhat extreme. My debit and credit card numbers and pin are provided for me to use, and for my protection as a consumer. I have been an internet consumer since 1996, and I have never experienced anything this complicated.

(I also included pictures of my photo ID, front and back of debit cards, and PayPal account - with my privacy sensitive information blacked out).

I never even received a simple "Thank you for playing our game, but we can't assist you further." This IS the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. There have been three PROMOS, just since I sent this email back on March 6th. I would have purchased the $27.08 package each time - Madmoo, you lost $81.24 because you won't allow me to purchase diamonds just in the last three weeks. Seems as though some players just don't matter to you, nor do the potential profits earned from those players. Sad.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Red Queen » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 am

I really wish there was something I could do to help you resolve this issue. I know you've been struggling for a long time now.
Red Queen
Club: Valkyries

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Eleanor Romanov (Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 pm)
Rating: 1.2%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1403 times

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Since LP just blasted a big 2X Diamonds Promotion on my profile, just for fun, I thought I'd try to make a purchase yet again. Since it was such a good deal, I chose the next to the largest package. Apparently LP/Madmoo you still have me 'blacklisted', and you lost $60.52 in profit today. Doesn't it feel good to discriminate against certain players?
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Hi Lady Popular/Madmoo not that you care, just wanted to let you know you lost $30.04 in profit today. I'd be happy to pay for an unlimited engagement party, but looks like my money is not good enough for your company.
Eleanor Romanov

Postby Eleanor Romanov » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Lady Popular/Madmoo, $31.34 profit loss today from me on the Happy Hour X2 you advertised on my account.
Eleanor Romanov

Previous

Return to Ask a Question