Task 4 - Inspirational characters

Re: Task 4 - Inspirational characters

Postby fiona star » 16 Apr 2020, 23:27

Hi :)
This task was one of the hardest for me, i have a lot of people who inspires me in every way, to be better person every day.
It was hard decision, but for people who inspires me the most at the moment are all doctors who fight with the corona virus.

They are saving people's life, i believe is very beautiful feeling to save someone's life. they are doing all they can to find the cure to all infected, they never give up, even there is the smallest chance that someone will survive or if there is not any chance they do not give up. They are really brave, they put their life in risk to save someone else's and believe me not everyone can do that. I really respect what they do everyday for the people who need their help, not only to the one wro are infected by the virus.
They even inspires me to become one and help to the people who need my help.

For the end... thank you to all doctors, nurses who are helping for this virus to be gone as soon as possible. Thank you.

fiona star id=4490954 MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
» ──────»✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧«────── «
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”

For this post the author fiona star thanked: 5
HannahG10 (17 Apr 2020, 02:44) • Red Queen (21 Apr 2020, 08:35) • Renna (20 Apr 2020, 13:36) • Sarah Eilonwy (17 Apr 2020, 04:05) • Trinity Starling (19 Apr 2020, 04:48)
Rating: 6.02%

fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 615 times

Postby Renna » 20 Apr 2020, 14:42

My choice may seem strange, it's Geeta from the old Bollywood movie "Seeta and Geeta". But this is mainly not about the movie character, it's a story from my life.

Many years ago, in my hard times, I turned on the TV to take my mind off. It didn't matter what to gaze on at that moment, so I watched "Seeta and Geeta". An ordinary Bollywood movie, twin girls who were separated at birth and then swap their places when they became adults. Girls have very different temperaments, but the same actress played both, and this created a very unexpected effect. It seemed like the same person lives the same life situation twice, but with different patterns of behavior. Once as a weak, obedient person who hopes that some times life will change for the better, and then as an active and decisive person who fights against circumstances and builds her life herself. The difference was so great and clear that it pushed me and gave me courage to fight in my own life. The name of the active girl was Geeta, so Geeta became the symbol of an active life position for me.

And my story shows that inspiration can be found from various and unexpected sources. I don't like Bollywood movies at all, they seemed to me too primitive, naive and even foolish. But at the right moment the right idea came from such a movie. You never know what will push you up and where you will find new strengths. Just don't give up.

Lady name: Renna
ID: 6818009

Visit my lady in LP

For this post the author Renna thanked: 4
HannahG10 (21 Apr 2020, 12:54) • Red Queen (21 Apr 2020, 08:35) • Sarah Eilonwy (21 Apr 2020, 09:47) • Trinity Starling (20 Apr 2020, 19:59)
Rating: 4.82%

Renna

Have thanks: 343 times

Postby Ancient Greek » 20 Apr 2020, 23:50

This was one of the hardest choices ever. I have SO many inspirational characters. at the end i went for Katara from Avatar: the last airbender. since my lady warderobe doesn't have her outfit i rearranged it into more "water princess" rather than fighting style.

she is inspiration to me because she is very feminine, loving, caring and gentle but she can be fierce and take control as well. she is so wise despite being young and she is just everything i aspire to be. she was my fave since the first time i heard her voice (and later saw her) and there is so much to learn from her life journey. i love watching avatar: the last airbender and avatar: the legend of korra because the first one has so much wisdom and ofc there is Katara, but i also like to compare it to how she acts and looks as old lady in the Legend of Korra :)

i also love how she fell in love with "the bad guy" and struggled between not letting him hurt her but not letting emotions go either. and the fact that she is nurturing everybody around and also playing a mom role (in the gentle and authoritarian way :D)...everything about her is just fastinating to me :)
lady ID: 6319788
lady name: Ancient Greek

For this post the author Ancient Greek thanked: 3
HannahG10 (21 Apr 2020, 12:54) • Red Queen (21 Apr 2020, 08:36) • Sarah Eilonwy (21 Apr 2020, 09:47)
Rating: 3.61%

Ancient Greek

Have thanks: 81 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 22 Apr 2020, 07:28

Thank you all for taking part in this Motivational Event.
And the winners are: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

As a sum up, the winners of the event are:

1st prize(36points): Sarah Eilonwy - a voucher of 30 diamonds + 20 emeralds
2nd prize(31 points): ketevank - a voucher of 30 diamonds
3rd prize(26 points):Ancient Greek - a voucher of 20 diamonds + 20 emeralds

:attention: Claim your rewards in 3 days or you will loose it. So PM me the items you want taking into account the amount you won :)

4th prize: fiona star,Renna,Allison Whitney(all above 20 points) - each of them will receive 20 emeralds

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 3
Allison Whitney (23 Apr 2020, 22:47) • Sarah Eilonwy (24 Apr 2020, 04:57) • Trinity Starling (22 Apr 2020, 17:44)
Rating: 3.61%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4852 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 24 Apr 2020, 07:16

Okeeeeey , so let me show you what our dearest winners wanted and received so far:
https://imgshare.io/image/lp.frYIu
https://i.imgur.com/2nkS4Rp.png
And of course, the emeralds :P

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (07 May 2020, 19:10)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4852 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Jinaa.V » 26 Jun 2020, 05:59

Hey Everyone,
Someone who inspires me is non other than Zendaya. She's such a queen and she doesn't tolerate sexism or racism. Being a person of colour it is very inspiring to see someone make that far. She is also a great style icon :P

Love,
Jinaa.V
Jinaa.V

Have thanks: 28 times

Previous

Return to Motivational