Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby Unfading Amaryllis » 29 Mar 2020, 15:59

As a dark skin girl no matter how tough I appear, it does not hinder the gossips and comments to reach my ear...But every time I see this;

Image

I realise my appearance should not be feared because while ignorants mock and gossip, The Almighty already loves me and that is the most important. ^_^

For this post the author Unfading Amaryllis thanked: 2
Trinity Starling (29 Mar 2020, 16:43) • Tryout14 (02 Apr 2020, 14:00)
Rating: 2.41%
 
Unfading Amaryllis
Junior Member
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Mar 2020, 21:35
Location: A Country One will Never Understand
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 4 times
National Flag:
Cameroon

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby amel dn » 29 Mar 2020, 18:12

Image


lady: amel
id=6598734
Image

For this post the author amel dn was thanked by:
Tryout14 (02 Apr 2020, 14:00)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
amel dn
Member
Member
 
Posts: 47
Joined: 06 Nov 2019, 13:37
Has thanked: 79 times
Have thanks: 94 times
National Flag:
Algeria

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby mclil1 » 30 Mar 2020, 04:14

My inspirational quote is this:
If it rains, look for rainbows. It it's dark, look for stars.
Lady Name: Mikayla
ID: 6776353

Custom avatars by me for "sale"! Chat message me for the details.

For this post the author mclil1 was thanked by:
Tryout14 (02 Apr 2020, 14:00)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
mclil1
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 485
Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 08:25
Location: The Land of Stories
Has thanked: 316 times
Have thanks: 308 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 31 Mar 2020, 09:07

Going through all your quotes raised my spirit and mood!
Thank you!
As agreed with Trinity, we decided to make up a list of most liked entries and reward with 10 points the ones we have in common and the rest with 5 points, since all of you deserve a prize ! :wub:

So here is a list with the winners! Don't foget that you are all winners!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THGNFPiITu05zV_VYJLK2CSk0R17VhtQ-rDEj5QlMDk/edit?usp=sharing
Image

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 4
mclil1 (12 May 2020, 09:29) • Red Queen (31 Mar 2020, 09:39) • ssiouxee (01 Apr 2020, 19:25) • Tryout14 (02 Apr 2020, 14:00)
Rating: 4.82%
 
User avatar
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 14:25
Location: Galati, Romania
Has thanked: 1181 times
Have thanks: 4852 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby HannahG10 » 31 Mar 2020, 12:47

ClaudiaM25 wrote:Going through all your quotes raised my spirit and mood!
Thank you!
As agreed with Trinity, we decided to make up a list of most liked entries and reward with 10 points the ones we have in common and the rest with 5 points, since all of you deserve a prize ! :wub:

So here is a list with the winners! Don't foget that you are all winners!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THGNFPiITu05zV_VYJLK2CSk0R17VhtQ-rDEj5QlMDk/edit?usp=sharing


So the people with 5 points, are they winners as well?
Lady ID: 6754991
Lady: Hannah Lvl 43
Image
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

For this post the author HannahG10 was thanked by:
Tryout14 (02 Apr 2020, 14:00)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
HannahG10
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 20 Nov 2019, 11:45
Has thanked: 105 times
Have thanks: 144 times
National Flag:
Australia

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 31 Mar 2020, 14:01

HannahG10 wrote:
ClaudiaM25 wrote:Going through all your quotes raised my spirit and mood!
Thank you!
As agreed with Trinity, we decided to make up a list of most liked entries and reward with 10 points the ones we have in common and the rest with 5 points, since all of you deserve a prize ! :wub:

So here is a list with the winners! Don't foget that you are all winners!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THGNFPiITu05zV_VYJLK2CSk0R17VhtQ-rDEj5QlMDk/edit?usp=sharing


So the people with 5 points, are they winners as well?


Everyone is a winner for this task.

The ones that have the most points at the end of all tasks withh get the vouchers,though, so keep up the good work and gather points in the rets of the tasks ;)
Image
User avatar
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 14:25
Location: Galati, Romania
Has thanked: 1181 times
Have thanks: 4852 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Task 1 - Inspirational Quotes

Postby HannahG10 » 01 Apr 2020, 10:11

ClaudiaM25 wrote:
HannahG10 wrote:
ClaudiaM25 wrote:Going through all your quotes raised my spirit and mood!
Thank you!
As agreed with Trinity, we decided to make up a list of most liked entries and reward with 10 points the ones we have in common and the rest with 5 points, since all of you deserve a prize ! :wub:

So here is a list with the winners! Don't foget that you are all winners!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1THGNFPiITu05zV_VYJLK2CSk0R17VhtQ-rDEj5QlMDk/edit?usp=sharing


So the people with 5 points, are they winners as well?


Everyone is a winner for this task.

The ones that have the most points at the end of all tasks withh get the vouchers,though, so keep up the good work and gather points in the rets of the tasks ;)

Ahh ok thank you. :)
Lady ID: 6754991
Lady: Hannah Lvl 43
Image
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
User avatar
HannahG10
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 133
Joined: 20 Nov 2019, 11:45
Has thanked: 105 times
Have thanks: 144 times
National Flag:
Australia

Previous

Return to Motivational

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest