The lost relic

The lost relic

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 05 Feb 2020, 09:19

Hey girls!!

Don't you miss some thrill? Here's a game for you!

Read the below story and continue it! It has 3 chapters! The story presented now should be the intro of the last one.

:attention: What you have to do is to continue the story, dress your lady as one of the characters and decorate your apartment as a scenery in order to create a more realistic surrounding.

Each week we will have a winner and the next task is to continue that person's story! At the end, we should have a fluent mystery story!

So watch out and not end your stories, make it fluent,catchy, easy to resume and not very long because it will be hard to follow...

The lightning flashed and she could see him turning towards her screaming and asking her to bring him the manuscript!
His face was filled with dirt and his clothes resembled to an old monk's. She was tied up by a chair, too dizzy to move, blood running down from her head, past her temple, dripping to the ground.
What was going on here? Memories started to come back...

She was Alice Baker, a well known history professor. She was at a conference in Transylvania, the land of vampires, when she received an anonymous note about a well known local relic that was thought to be missing for ages! Of course she couldn't resist the temptation!
Right after she finished reading that mysterious note, a tall, suit-dressed man entered the room :
"Miss Baker, I am FBI agent Jones. We need your help in a peculiar murder case!"
Could those 2 be just coincidences or was there a connection? she thought...

So, for the first chapter, you need to describe the murder that the 2 of them are investigating and set the connection between the 2 cases.
Remember to add your lady dressed as one of the characters, the decorated apartment room and the story, of course, to the post :D

Adventure on!

Deadline : 12.02.2020 10:00 server time
Prize for the first task : 10 Image + 5 photo slots + 20 emeralds
And a section on the Forum Hall Of Fame with the entire story and credits to the winners! :rolleyes:

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
amel dn (06 Feb 2020, 16:31) • nefeliethan (06 Feb 2020, 15:13)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3777 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: The lost relic

Postby spokkina » 06 Feb 2020, 18:32

When Alice woke up in hospital , the FBi agent was standing behind her bed ."Welcome back Miss Baker, i found you unconscious , your head almost smashed , dripping blood ,what happened before
my arrival?"
Alice could feel a painful bump on the her top of her head."Now i remember, the manuscript ...I recieved an anonymous note about the diary of Helwing "
"Who?"The agent looked puzzled.
"A lutheran monk who inspired the character of Van Helsing , in Bram Stocker's Dracula .It's the proof that Van Helsing existed.If it is authentic ,it is priceless."
"Could the murder of the librarian in new york city, i'm investigating ,be linked to this case?"
"Could be , maybe she was the one who sent me the note , i should have hidden it somewhere in my suitcase,you could give it to your forensic lab."
"Ok , if you can get up , let's go back to your hotel room!"
spokkina

Have thanks: 35 times

Postby Tigerlily » 12 Feb 2020, 07:02

"How can I help you, Agent Jones?", Alice asked, her voice showing some concern at the word "murder".
"I am from the international operations of the FBI, investigating crimes against US citizens. Look, Miss Baker, does the name of Rachel Greenfield sound familiar to you?"
"Hmmm...let's see... Ah yes, she is the young investigative journalist who approached me a few weeks ago back in New York, at another conference. She tried to persuade me that she had tracked the diary of Elizabeth Bathory that she wrote during her solitary confinement. It is only known from historic sources as being in possession of the Transylvanian branch of the Bathory family and is generally acknowledged as lost.. That allegedly proves that the charges against her were forged and if proved auhentic, that would change her image as a sadistic serial killer... But why are you asking?"
"She has also contacted us with claims that she found out an international crime organisation that trades with historical documents and relics and is tying to blackmail and silence historians in search of those relics. She also presented proofs and trancripts of interviews with various historians, both American and foreign ones, who have also received mortal threats. She also gave a hint that her life might be in danger. Now, I regret to say that Miss Greenfield has been found murdered in the library room of the castle of Alba Iulia. She was hit on the head with a heavy object and we assume she lost her life while doing her research, as she was lying amidst a heap of old books. Among her belongings, we also found your contact information, this is why I am here."
"Oh how sad", Alice said, her legs starting to shake, and she grabbed hold of the edge of the desk. "I dismissed her theory as pure fantasy, and it turns out she might have been right... Poor girl!"
"Sorry if that upset you , Miss Baker. We are searching for a motive of the murder. I wonder if you can give us any help."
"Well, Agent Jones, I am not sure if this is pure coincidence but I received an anonymous note today telling me of the possible whereabouts of the diary. If Miss Greenfield was in the country, it might very possibly have come from her..."
"Miss Baker, can you show me that note? We might want to use it as evidence."
"Sure, please give me one minute. But first let me ask you, do... do you think my life could also be in danger?"
"Miss Baker, frankly speaking, we cannot exclude this possibility, so I would say you need to sty in close contact with me. You can offer valuable help in conducting the investigation, so we will take measures to protect you."
"Thank you, Agent Jones. I am ready to go to any length to help you find that poor girl's murderer, or even find out more about the alleged crime ring. Now, here is the note."

An image of the murder scene with Rachel Greenfield's body and Agent Jones investigating:

Last edited by Tigerlily on 13 Feb 2020, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.
Tigerlily
ID=431953
Tigerlily
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1639 times
National Flag:
Hungary

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 12 Feb 2020, 12:44

For chapter 2 you have to continue the story that Tigerlily started!

Start the adventure together with Alice Baker and agent Jones!

Tell us the story, dress your lady accordingly and decorate your room in a suitable manner!

:attention:Remember to end the part 2 in a suitable manner, to match the begging of chapter 3 introduced in the first topic ;)

Prizes : a voucher* worth 15 Image

End date : 19.02.2020

*you can choose between an item from the collections in mall, moves in the teleport event,items in Beauty Salon etc - voucher available 3 days after the date of the winner's announcement.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3777 times
National Flag:
Romania

Return to The Mystery Corner